Get Adobe Flash Player。

Get Adobe Flash Player

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: What happen !!!!

What happen !!!!

What happen with my character ??? Last night I was playing with my google account, and this morning I can't, Wartune say connect with google+ and my character is not here !! and When I select my Realm Say Start again ... and if I want connect with support says you dont have any character ..... I spend some money and I want my character !!!!!

Moderator Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten's Avatar
    ok what server are you having the issue on...... we need to start there....
    Dragon Pals Mod and Basic tech support

I am a troubleshooter / Tech Support / Forum Mod and I am a techophile, I deal with computers, servers, connections, typos, issues, bugs and glitches. My interest is in them, make them my problem please

Last night 30/04/2013 I'm playing with my character SINI server 4 Europe, with my google account, and this morning 01/05/2013 don't appear google button ( blue ) now I can see google+ ( red ) and I don't have my character .... With google I have Server 1 Knight Sini with wings, and Server 4 Mage 51 with Wings too called sini, I want my character.
    Another thing, when I want open a ticket, I can't, cause says "you don't have any character on this server"

Moderator Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten's Avatar
    s4 europe ? kabam is the only platform that I know of, that has the s4 europe servers.....

what is the url you are using to access wartune

I am a troubleshooter / Tech Support / Forum Mod and I am a techophile, I deal with computers, servers, connections, typos, issues, bugs and glitches. My interest is in them, make them my problem please

I keep allways the same url, with bookmarks and my google account.

https://www.kabam.com/es/games/wartune/login

The only different thing was the blue button ...

Name:  s4.jpg
Views: 262
Size:  213.7 KB
    Last edited by R213892159; 05-01-2013 at 05:26 AM.

I keep allways the same url, with bookmarks and my google account.

https://www.kabam.com/es/games/wartune/login

The only different thing was the blue button ...

is there any way that you can open the game with your gmail and your password ? even using another browser ....

Another thing, before on top right show my name, and now appears this.

Name:  s4 2.jpg
Views: 256
Size:  388.3 KB

Select name for your user .... i make this a few moths ago when I start play Wartune.

Name:  s4 3.jpg
Views: 248
Size:  102.3 KB
    Last edited by R213892159; 05-01-2013 at 05:47 AM.

ok... sorry for taking so long, I had to dust off my kabam account to check a few things out

ok I do see the correct info when I am using kabam.... and I can access the ticket support without any issues... so I am curious about why we are seeing two different things....

Name:  torn flesh.jpg
Views: 247
Size:  24.9 KB

I think only one thing, The GOOGLE BUTTON

Name:  s4 4.jpg
Views: 245
Size:  84.3 KB

Yesterday was BLUE, and only say google, and now says google+ yesterday i was connected with my account, and this morning when i click my bookmark, im not connected, and this image was in his place ... i can't think another possibility. I only want my account ...

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast