Get Adobe Flash Player。

Get Adobe Flash Player

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: If you are having issues with your Wartune account on the Facebook App Click Here!

If you are having issues with your Wartune account on the Facebook App Click Here!

There is another company that hosts wartune servers on a facebook app. They have their own ticketing service on the app itself. They do not have a forum. The only way to contact them is via the ticketing system or on their facebook page.

We can not help you with anything relating to your account on our ticketing service or forums. If you would like us to be able to assist you, you would need to open an account here and play on one of our servers either here at wartune.r2games.com or at www.Kongregate.com, www.armorgames.com or www.kabam.com.

Thank you

GM Dionysus

hey i played the Facebook app and when the servers updated i couldn't find my character.
    i cant remember what server i was if its relevant

if that so, can we like just transfer our FB account to mail? because it's a waste, my friend character in on lvl 49 and i wonder if facebook account doesnt work maybe u can give another alternative like transfering it to r2games.com after creating an account perhaps?

Moderator Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten's Avatar
    try this link please.... http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....Games-Password it says cs but it works for WT as well, you just need to change the urls slightly
    Dragon Pals Mod and Basic tech support

I am a troubleshooter / Tech Support / Forum Mod and I am a techophile, I deal with computers, servers, connections, typos, issues, bugs and glitches. My interest is in them, make them my problem please

Please stay on topic, use the search button to find a thread that best fits your issue.

This is an informational topic advising everyone to realize that there are different companies hosting Wartune sites. Please read the beginning post before posting here.
    Click Here to file a ticket, view your current tickets, and to add more details to tickets that you already have filed.

Ok I have a facebook account with wartune. My mage is lvl 39 VIP and has Armor Wings etc. Can i transfer that data onto the official wartune game?

***! I used Facebook to create a character and paid vor VIP. Lvl 26 atm and now I noticed there are European servers available. I want to be transfered to a server that has my timezone and don't want to lose my data. Hope you can help.

Is there anyway to transfer my character from the facebook app to here? Im confused by this whole thing...you play wartune on facebook but its not owned by wartune? I tried as the guide above says and i log in on R2games site and no character shows up. What can i do?

i do not have a facebook account i have r2 games account and cant access your amin page i send several tickets and you give reply that its fixed its not fixed i play server 181 shadowcross desert and it would be nice if you gave us updates or something i cant play game for 17 hours now hope you giving compensation this is on your end not mine

usa pple cant log from anywhere for 5 days now can we know when they can or they pay for nothing i pay over 3 k usd for my wife and she cant log the game *** is that bull ****

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast