Hello professional Mages! I just want to have a few questions regarding the suitable SKILLS, ASTRALS and SPECIALIZATIONS for a lvl 60+ Mage. I am still lvl 59 but I'm almost there so having a knowledge earlier is better. Here's my few questions:
1) Are my leg 40 rings still suitable at lvl 60? (ss #1)
2) Which is the best astral I must use for lvl 60 slot? (ss #3)
3) Which is better for a supplement defense: lvl 5 Block or lvl 5 Illusion astral? (ss #3)
4) Where should I put my next skill point/s for both of my skill tree? What should I maximize? (ss #4-5)
5) I currently have a lvl 56 Templars and a lvl 2 PDEF Enlightenment, which should I maxed first: Troops/Enlightenment?
6) I am a Destroyer Mage, should I switch to Crit Mage at lv 60? If not, when is the right time to do that? (ss #3)
That's my questions for now. I hope you can give me the PROS & CONS for each and every questions. Thanks in advance! Below is the screenshot of my hero at lvl 59, unpotted.