Suggestions for 1.6 Patch Upgate/Upgrade

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions for 1.6 Patch Upgate/Upgrade

I have, at the moment, a lot of suggestions to place, and will have further more to post, SO I would like the DEVELOPERS/MODERATORS to place close attention to this and any other thread related to any suggestion, since I'm not seeing man of them implemented nor decent changes:

Triple up every single Hot event, with even more attempts:
    World Boss event, why are there only three bosses when players are online from GMT-12 to GMT+12? Nine Bosses would be decent, if the gains had to be lower (brainstorming here) at ~10% less than current gains.

Crypt Attempts/Crypt Keys/Skeleton Keys: WHY only one attempt per day, and completely hard/er after ~L27, L28 for non-mages NOR decently equipped players?
    Don't forget that to reach higher crypt levels equipment is necessary and the token gain is simply not enough to obtain the most basic items of the current level of the player doing their daily crypt run.

More BattleGround ATTEMPTS and more Battleground events, if the HARD payers/players want to stop hammering on the lower lvl/less equipped players: WE CAN'T HAVE THE EQUIPMENTS BECAUSE THERE AREN'T ENOUGH WAYS TO GET THE NECESSARY CURRENCY.

WAY MORE Group Arena events and MORE ATTEMPTS, even if you have to balance the Insignia gain when increasing the number of attempts.
    The reason for "SUGGESTING" more events than the current existing ones is the following:

IF THIS IS A MMO type of game, you're only making the events schedule to cater SOME of the players: Either the HEAVY levelers or the HEAVY payers.

Because the way that the game is currently scripted, it will fade away very soon, no matter if you make 300 or 3Million servers, it will start to get monotonous and will "force" the players "that will not have "anything left to do after doing everything that can give anything" around.

OH, also forgot one thing: Decrease the cool-down time for the majority of everything in-game, since that is one of the reasons why so many free-players are starting to quit the game, besides the lack of currency gathering.

AS IT WAS SAID: These are only brainstormed suggestions, any and all comments are more than welcome, as long as bashing up is kept to a bare minimum.

Originally posted by R212659955 View Post
    I have, at the moment, a lot of suggestions to place, and will have further more to post, SO I would like the DEVELOPERS/MODERATORS to place close attention to this and any other thread related to any suggestion, since I'm not seeing man of them implemented nor decent changes:

Triple up every single Hot event, with even more attempts:
    World Boss event, why are there only three bosses when players are online from GMT-12 to GMT+12? Nine Bosses would be decent, if the gains had to be lower (brainstorming here) at ~10% less than current gains.

Crypt Attempts/Crypt Keys/Skeleton Keys: WHY only one attempt per day, and completely hard/er after ~L27, L28 for non-mages NOR decently equipped players?
    Don't forget that to reach higher crypt levels equipment is necessary and the token gain is simply not enough to obtain the most basic items of the current level of the player doing their daily crypt run.

More BattleGround ATTEMPTS and more Battleground events, if the HARD payers/players want to stop hammering on the lower lvl/less equipped players: WE CAN'T HAVE THE EQUIPMENTS BECAUSE THERE AREN'T ENOUGH WAYS TO GET THE NECESSARY CURRENCY.

WAY MORE Group Arena events and MORE ATTEMPTS, even if you have to balance the Insignia gain when increasing the number of attempts.
    The reason for "SUGGESTING" more events than the current existing ones is the following:

IF THIS IS A MMO type of game, you're only making the events schedule to cater SOME of the players: Either the HEAVY levelers or the HEAVY payers.

Because the way that the game is currently scripted, it will fade away very soon, no matter if you make 300 or 3Million servers, it will start to get monotonous and will "force" the players "that will not have "anything left to do after doing everything that can give anything" around.

OH, also forgot one thing: Decrease the cool-down time for the majority of everything in-game, since that is one of the reasons why so many free-players are starting to quit the game, besides the lack of currency gathering.

AS IT WAS SAID: These are only brainstormed suggestions, any and all comments are more than welcome, as long as bashing up is kept to a bare minimum.
    I'm going to preface my answers with the following statement:
    There is a CAP (hard limit) of how much things you can do per day, i.e you are limited by dungeon attempts, Spire attempts, etc. The main rationale is to prevent people who are online 24 hours to grow in such a speed that no one else catches up. The developers understand that this is necessary because there are many players who have a real life outside of game.

With this, you should understand that there is a limit on the following:
    1) Crypt tokens gain per day
    2) Insignia gain per day
    3) Honor gain per day
    4) Gold gain per day
    5) Daru gain per day
    6) Experience gain per day.

They are all necessary for another reason:
    To prevent players from maxing out at the earliest time possible. Remember that the developers have an objective: to make players play (pay) for this game as long as they can.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

And some people not have stop big spend alredy in this game, if this game should be non limit people should pay more becouse people can gain more have more fun and play more and just pay for be stronger for the PvPs some its now. after 4 hours man have done everthing in this game rest of the day is only chating and games like that man dont spend mony for games like that. I spend arount $200 to $300 a month in this game me VIP Spirits Covertan and some balans.

But if its not should be limit i should problie spend more that 50% more that i do today.
      Character - Taggen
      Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
      Class - Archer
      Battle Rating -2.4M BR
      Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
      Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
        And some people not have stop big spend alredy in this game, if this game should be non limit people should pay more becouse people can gain more have more fun and play more and just pay for be stronger for the PvPs some its now. after 4 hours man have done everthing in this game rest of the day is only chating and games like that man dont spend mony for games like that. I spend arount $200 to $300 a month in this game me VIP Spirits Covertan and some balans.

But if its not should be limit i should problie spend more that 50% more that i do today.
        Once again, your English is incoherent and you make no sense at all.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

hahaha condor

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
            I'm going to preface my answers with the following statement:
            There is a CAP (hard limit) of how much things you can do per day, i.e you are limited by dungeon attempts, Spire attempts, etc. The main rationale is to prevent people who are online 24 hours to grow in such a speed that no one else catches up. The developers understand that this is necessary because there are many players who have a real life outside of game.

With this, you should understand that there is a limit on the following:
            1) Crypt tokens gain per day (how much is the rate of getting a single crypt key on a daily basis from non-payers?)
            2) Insignia gain per day (Lock a room with the most powerful players that you know and that is an easy task, the lock should be removed, this is a MMO game, is it not?)
            3) Honor gain per day (non-payers have the hardest time getting honor and they get fed-up with match-up system, quitting the game. Even I thought of that. Still here for the "gruesome" and hard fun to get what you wish to have)
            4) Gold gain per day (Plunder away lower lvls as it has been done to me and you don't have to worry about it; on WBoss though, as I said, they could remove 1/10 of the gains)
            5) Daru gain per day (That one really made me laugh; Didn't you meant Kyanite? I'm having a hard time just to get 5k Kya a day ATM, I can get more than 50k Daru pretty easily daily)
            6) Experience gain per day. (Aren't you forgetting about exp scrolls gained through daily redeemable tasks?)

They are all necessary for another reason:
            To prevent players from maxing out at the earliest time possible. Remember that the developers have an objective: to make players play (pay) for this game as long as they can.Then instead of creating more servers with new bonuses for the payers, make DECENTLY REWARDING bonuses for the existing "characters" on the existing servers
            On that part alone, I could say that many heavy payers are leaving the game because it has become too easy for the non-payers got get the same things that they were getting with hard earned cash, so, there's not much loss there.

Indeed you are correct, and I'm not saying that they should remove the "CAP" placed.

My sincerest apologies if my English isn't good enough to place my point across: What I'm trying to mention here is that I'm at 6:30am GMT DST AWAKE just to take part in MULTIPVP, WBoss and in two lost opportunities on Battle Grounds; now tell me how can I make up for that, if the event are limited in TIME...

One other thing is though, is that the CAP is also a double-edged sword: The VIPs can "abuse" it while the norms can't: no cool-down time, more exp gain, more items through VIP-Wheel, so on and so forth, that even a heavy player can't have, and the ones that are here to have some fun, reach a point where everything takes LOADS of time to cool down, or another load such as currency, other LOAD of difficulties like socketing rods and crypt keys for balens (payers) that the normal players have near to 0% of getting at the same rate.

They SHOULD or could raise the cap a little bit, JUST a little bit, but create more events so that players that are AROUND THE WORLD playing in a MassiveMultiPlayer Online game can have the same opportunities, because, as you can see, the event times are nearly too close for everybody around the entire globe to be a part of, and that is my major point.
            The other Big point is that the ones that aren't playing 24/7 are spending loads of cash to then, after 2 months, having their server merged with others that already have players with levels ~20+ above them, so, tell me, how is that fair again?

Even so, and as I said, any comment is more than welcome, and I do agree with you on the CAP part, what I don't agree is the "number" of events and the times that they are opened to the players.

Again and as I said: I was just brainstorming here, welcoming any and all ideas, but, if you're a "player" like myself you may have noticed that way too many players are coming in, play until they get bored/tired, then either quit or simply "restart" on a new server.
            Last edited by R212659955; 05-08-2013, 12:59 AM.

Comment

1. That's because you're playing on a server that is not synchronised with your time zone.

2. I spend too much time on this game as it is already. I don't want to have more attempts to do. More attempts meaning I have to do them, or I'll lose out to people who can do them.

Rough breakdown of time I spent:
              Demon Temple ~ 45 minutes
              Single player dungeons ~ 30 minutes
              Group Arena ~ 45 minutes
              Battleground ~ 50 minutes
              Spire ~ 20 minutes
              20 single player duels ~ 30 minutes

As you can see, that adds up to about 220 minutes a day on essential. I don't want to skip any of it, so I do all of them.
              If you add more attempts, I deem it necessary to continue doing them or face losing out.

If you can't make events like WBs or something, it's time to switch time zone.
              Last edited by CondorHero; 05-08-2013, 01:05 AM.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Nah, as Condor said you're just playing on the wrong server for your time zone, and more attempts makes us have to do more pointless **** just to keep up.
                Also Condor, Solos should be 40 minutes. Psh

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                  Nah, as Condor said you're just playing on the wrong server for your time zone, and more attempts makes us have to do more pointless **** just to keep up.
                  Also Condor, Solos should be 40 minutes. Psh
                  If there are 9 WBs (as he suggested), that means I must be on my computer every 1 hour, or I risk losing out to people who are able to do that.
                  [No longer logging in]

Comment

I've said it in other threads, I like Wartune with less events, but more rewarding events.
                    Crystal Saga had something happening every hour, and I quit because I hated doing that + 50+ Dungeon Runs.

Game probably requires at best, 5 hours of actual playtime to keep up with the top or your tier. Rest of the time you can have a life. Get it all done early, just gotta log for GB/WB....

Comment

My point has not passed again as I intended, again, my apologies, as ENGLISH isn't my native language, forcing me to use sentences that may not be suited to pass my main points across:

Since you're all veterans and I'm a noob, well, that part of the wrong server may be correct, and also, I'm not saying increase ATTEMPTS, Heck, with the 9 bosses a day, CAP THEM to 3 entries per player.

What I'm saying is, In ALL of the existing servers, create more Events not Attempts;
                      Well, one or two more attempts per event wouldn't hurt.

As per CondorHero calculations: 220mins average... You're forgetting that they're not 220 "sequential" minutes, are you?

Well, not many of us can be online EVERY single time, hence loosing some very valuable "EVENTS", like myself for the last 10 days...

Events are my main point, maintain the CAP on the attempts.

Am I "suggesting" too much?

Comment

Not true.

In your first thread, you asked for more attempts. Now you changed your stance and asked for more "events".

BG used to be twice per day. Then they increased it to 5 times. Now it's 8 times.
                        GA used to be 2 hours. Now it's 4 hours.

You are not suggesting too much. But bear in mind that this is a forum and suggestion. Everyone has a right to reply. You have a right to ignore this too.
                        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Noooo. There's enough events already. Any more and people with no life will easily outlevel/outpower people who have a life.

Comment

Wow another thread about it.

Events sohuld not be based on Time Zone, Events should be all day and if there needs to be a limit on them then keep the limits but allow players to still run more events with lower rewards meaning that everyone can login at any time of the day and play BattleGrounds, Arena Duels, or PVP.

Honestly I spend about 7 hours on this game as VIP I get everything completed within that time and then what, I either have to hop on another account to continue playing or play another game until cooldown which is a reason I am just waiting for a better webbased MMO like WarTune.

Events should be all day simply because sometimes I login at 7:PM my time most the battleground and arena events are over with, and my only choice is staying up about 16 hours longer without sleep to do arena to get tokens and gear or wait until night and hopefully not miss it which is bad for everyones health and Real Life BTW it would be funny if I died at the keyboard X Year old died playing WarTune for 24 hours straight.

As for selecting server with time Zone I don't know if I selected the right server it really didnt tell me anything about event times when I signed up but now that my character is already on the server East Coast I am not changing the events I believe are like 1-2 hours difference than the others I think which is not by a lot not much difference anyways I need something that allows events to be completed whenever whereever and reset 24 hours after the player logs in or something instead of a global timer.

Don't tell me its impossible to do either, and don't be greedy saying dont have time don't play.

Comment

u need to find a server match to ur time sir thats my suggestion to u its not the game who need suggestion its u ^^
                              to much pride will kill u!!
                              taste the blade of my sword!!

Comment

Working...
                              X