Items Accidentally Sold to NPC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kroddel View Post
    I read your post about R2 does not give back items sold to the npc by accident.

1 question!!!!!!

In our server this happend to multiple people, some even quit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 player in the server, Vamp88, sellls his frag weapon to the npc by accident.

All of a sudden this topic is HOT HOT HOT^.

Vamp88 has been given a NEW weapon by R2.

Why this player gets back an accidently sold item and ALL the other players with the same problem DIDN"T.

I say, R2, give it back to all or give it back to none. But this is UNFAIR.

How can we trust customer service? And what do I have to do to be liiked by R2 so much that I can get a SPECIAL POSITION too. If I make a mistake R2 will fix it for me??

so R2>>>>>>>>> rules for all players or r the rules only for some players????
    yeah, I do find that a bit odd as well lol
    IGN:: (S34)Skyrazor
    Server:: (S34)Void Encampment
    Class:: Rogue
    Plane:: Eidolon
    LVL:: 150 (I hope I never have to do that again >_>")
    Honor rank:: Emperor

Comment

• if you wont replace the items sold to NPC by mistake then what u need to do, as i posted before, is change the way items are sold, and also make any "special" items unable to be sold any epic set armor insignia bla bla bla its common sense %^$& and shouldve been fixed a long time ago. cmon

Comment

• Originally posted by R2CS_Miel View Post
        In the past few days, we have received few tickets asking us to return back their items that was accidentally sold to NPCs. Please be advised that every player should be extra careful when selling equipments or items. We regret to inform you that we cannot give back the items that are accidentally sold no matter how valuable it is or no matter how much you have spent to it.
        if R2 would change the way items are sold like players have requested then you would see a lot less of this happening and until then R2 should be replacing anything accidentally sold or lost to a glitch that u cant reproduce.

Comment

• i say that people who sell wrong thing should be carfull next time

Comment

• Why can't we just get a 'buy back' option on NPC's like other games have, then there won't be a problem at all...I accidentally sold DC's to an NPC yesterday when I was lagging so badly, I didn't submit a ticket asking for them back but a buy back option would have been awesome in that situation
            Bowjitsu
            Nature Ranger

GM of -FairyTale-
            (S76) Karmic Temple

Comment

• I think adding a buyback option is a great idea. That way players can buy stuff back in case they accidentlly sold or if they just sold and want it back. But I think to make it so it doesn't become another vault option, I think value of the item should be 10%+ more of what you sold it for, so players don't use it as a second vault. Also so these don't take so much space in the game to keep up with. the game will delete the sold items permenant after 12 hours server time(more or less maybe) after they are sold, that way people have time to get whatever they sold back, if they want to.
              Last edited by KradThgink13; 02-20-2014, 02:16 PM. Reason: Typo...

Comment

• http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....60#post1358060

Comment

• how about add something that prevents items being sold, kinda like how you can flag items from being engulfed in the elementals system. Also gems should be autoremoved and put into inventory when an item is sold with gems. I don't understand why r2 would not be concerned with making things more user-friendly.

Comment

• I've played a few MMORPGs, where you have a small lock button on the top right of equipment and item and it prevented anything that is locked from being sold, traded, trashed/tossed, smelted, etc; unless you unlocked it first and it would tell you its locked when you try to.

I believe, if R2 added this to the inventory screen, it would solve all these sold by accident problems, unless nobody uses it...

Comment

• I agree with this even though I haven't accidently sold something yet because we are human beings we could have a mistake even when being careful so I agree with '' The Buy-Back '' system but the item would be there for a limited amount of time like 30 mins and then get auto deleted. In this system we should be able to buy the item for the price we sold it not the real price. Eg : Accidently sold DC for like 5 silver we sould be able to buy it back for that same price not for like 30g -45g . Though I don't mind a few more silvers being added to the price we sold it to.
                      ''Never Judge A Book By It's Cover''

Comment

• need to be some changes

Comment

Working...
                        X