Please help Joyo GMs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help Joyo GMs

So I was very much looking forward to the Joyopark merger. After waiting all day for them to figure out their technical issues yesterday, I log in this morning and check their forum to see that they are saying the merge is not happening.

http://forum.joyopark.com/viewthread...age%3D1&page=1

Basically after reading a butt load of that thread, I have determined a few facts:
    1. Their characters ARE HERE! We all know they are, because we can SEE THEM!
    2. Joyo players can STILL access their accounts on Joyo, they just cannot get on the servers
    3. Joyo has said that they LOST the server log ins.

So basically, their accounts are still there. They have been using them to post of the forums.
    Also it is pretty much stated by their mods, in that thread that R2 GMs and Devs refused to help them with this issue. That does not sound right to me. Not with the amount of cashers that Joyo had. And I mean that seriously. The Joyo servers that were supposed to merge with our servers were not as old and they still took about 1/3 of our leader board, and if you looked at their toons they are built like our Top cashers. That means that if it is possible to get their characters back here then they are probably going to cash more.

So my question is this. Why import the server data for them to move their accounts here? There HAS to be another way for the transfer of accounts. These accounts were bound to an email address, and their character information is still in their account, just their server log ins are gone. Or if they can prove that the character belongs to them, then why cannot R2 rebuild their characters for them?

This merge had many of us very excited. We were hopeful. We had gone to their servers and checked them out, and they came to ours. We have been waiting in patient anticipation for this. I hope that there is something that R2 can do to fix this. Those people spent money on something that is just going to be lost without R2's help. I know that the Joyo players are devastated, as well I would be if something happened to my account. As would be the thousands of people that play on R2's servers across the board, on any of R2's games. This is a horrible thing to have happen. And it is basically human error.

I also know that nothing is every truly lost forever. Something CAN be done to help. Please do so! For everyone, including yourselves.

Thank You.
    Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
    Character: Jessie
    Class: Priest
    Level: 106+
    Plane Eidolon
    Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Yes gm's i would appreciate that,i know how it feels losing something u worked hard and money wasted,im a casher myself so i know how i would feel by losing all that.Plus more players = more cash for r2 so they wont lose their account that they worked so hard with
    Server: Psychodelica
    Level: 71+scion
    IGN: VisualKei

Im Weak o.o

Comment

Joyo lost their server NOT their toon, guild etc info. R2 COULD get that toon info and Build their toons and Guilds back up on our servers. I Joyo gives them that info, R2 can let the players choose which server they want to be on and build them back up on there, then send them an email to bind their toons to R2. I mean come on R2 why wont you help these players out? some of them has spent years and thousands of pounds on these toons. I know that some of you play on the games that you have got imagine if this was happening to you, that these were your toons that YOU had invested all this time and real hard earned money into.

You can help them, we ALL know that you can, and the fact that you are refusing to help them is just plain wrong of you.
      APOLOYMI
      MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
      LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
      (S44)PSYCHODELICA
      GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

thanks to the support of r2 players..please hear our voices..
        IGN:Andromeda from joyopark S8
        Plane:Eidolon
        Guild:BlooDPhantoM

Non-Casher Player

Recruiting Guild Members with 200+ soul completion
        pm me in-game..

Comment

How u would u guys feel if this happened in r2,waste of damn time and money,so we would appreciate if u help them,even im sad about them D:

Im Weak o.o

Comment

We are supporting you guys, we WANT you here. Regardless of what anyone says, EVERYONE was excited for this merge. We NEEDED a merge, and the fact that you were coming from a different host made this whole merge waayyy more exciting for us. It was like going to school and finding out a whole other school was going to be the "new kid" haha, bad analogy.

But tell all of your friends from Joyo to come and support this thread, tell anyone that you know to support it. The more support this thread gets the higher the likelihood that the GMs will do what they can. But it needs support!!
            Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
            Character: Jessie
            Level: 106+
            Plane Eidolon
            Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

yeah..koramgame and gamesdp had successfully merged here..so we'll look forward that joyo too..
              IGN:Andromeda from joyopark S8
              Plane:Eidolon
              Guild:BlooDPhantoM

Non-Casher Player

Recruiting Guild Members with 200+ soul completion
              pm me in-game..

Comment

Well i have an idea..if our data already at R2, GMs can ask R2 Gms to bind our data to our email..so we just login from R2 using our former email..This is Crono from Joyopark

Comment

that's what we are asking here crono :P

Im Weak o.o

Comment

Thanks For Concern R2 players
                    If you hide, I’ll seek for you. If you’re lost, I’ll search for you. If you leave, I’ll wait for you. If they try to take you away from me, I’ll fight for you. Cause I never want to lose someone like U

Comment

good idea crono.

silvu from Joyopark
                      (j2)silvu Eidolon priest
                      (S2)silvu Eidolon priest

Comment

Well i dont deny GMs and Devs team hv authority to do anything with our chars/data..but u guys should know we as players/consumer/user hv our own right to deny something that unacceptable.

Comment

well there will always be ways, its just that both r2 and joyo team should helped each other... so we concern citizen of r2 is asking our very HELPFUL host (r2games) to help our friends on Joyo to have a successful merge !
                          Character:(S39)Glockenspeil
                          Server: Erie Marsh
                          Plane: Eidolon
                          Class: Rogue
                          Guild: Exile
                          Married:(S44)Apoloymi

Comment

We have been given the news that we can not access our chars and now have no answers for our questions. I'm a cash user and have been playing cs for over a year alot of money and hard work have gone in to my char. Is there any hope of saving our hard work?

(S2)Kimmy29
                            Eidolon knight

Comment

Well here this is from an actual Mod

niel.alan

236#
                              niel.alanPost at 4 MinuteBefore | Only View Author
                              all data loss? its impossible! before maintenance all data is always save from database, because i am a mod. game in other gameserver,

humble^^
                              APOLOYMI
                              MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
                              LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
                              (S44)PSYCHODELICA
                              GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

Working...
                              X