Get Adobe Flash Player。

Get Adobe Flash Player

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Chinese Wartune

Chinese Wartune

As some know, wartune in china, called "divine comedy"(神曲), is many patches ahead of us. This thread is for the discussion of that and the future of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by scodic View Post
    As some know, wartune in china, called "divine comedy"(神曲), is many patches ahead of us. This thread is for the discussion of that and the future of the game.
    Don't think this stuff is allowed on forums. Which is why we don't have discussions about them. Idk the exact rules of it though per say. Need to get a mod to clarify what is allowed and what is not allowed to talk about.

the section clearly reads "anything and everything wartune". this qualifies.

Well what do u wanna discuss lol the end of wartune as we new it lol

Mage of Multitudes Smoldering is just another poster. For now....
    We're not allowed to dicuss their updates as it may interfer with r2s releases, go read ToS for exact words. I personally think it's inconvinient not to let us dream.lols. But so it is:/
    S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
    Mage: Existence (G.M)
    BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Priest of Pontifications shynnblu is just another poster. For now....
    i wonder what's the problem with discussing about chinese wartune features so long as thread starter adds a disclaimer stating that what is being discussed in this thread might not be what we will be getting in future. Its like if you are playing football in your school you are forbidden to talk about the english premier league.

i guess its more to do with admin's reluctance to let us know too much about the future of the game since knowing it would probably allow players to plan ahead and hence spend less balens on unnecessary items, or items that will get outdated very soon. for example the clothes, people spent much previously to get the rocker style unique look, but it is in the shop right now. and there are a ton of new looks there havent been released yet if players know about this they might just stop spending and wait out the "final" items.

Quote Originally Posted by shynnblu View Post
    i wonder what's the problem with discussing about chinese wartune features so long as thread starter adds a disclaimer stating that what is being discussed in this thread might not be what we will be getting in future. Its like if you are playing football in your school you are forbidden to talk about the english premier league.

i guess its more to do with admin's reluctance to let us know too much about the future of the game since knowing it would probably allow players to plan ahead and hence spend less balens on unnecessary items, or items that will get outdated very soon. for example the clothes, people spent much previously to get the rocker style unique look, but it is in the shop right now. and there are a ton of new looks there havent been released yet if players know about this they might just stop spending and wait out the "final" items.
    I agree. I just want a place to discuss some interesting things that we don't have yet.

Moderator MemoryLane probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. MemoryLane's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoldering View Post
    We're not allowed to dicuss their updates as it may interfer with r2s releases, go read ToS for exact words. I personally think it's inconvinient not to let us dream.lols. But so it is:/
    Discussions are okay, pictures are not.

so much for this idea. I guess I have to go to a place other than the wartune forum to post wartune pictures.

Mage of Multitudes Smoldering is just another poster. For now....
    Oh.. But why?
    S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
    Mage: Existence (G.M)
    BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast