Chinese Wartune

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chinese Wartune

As some know, wartune in china, called "divine comedy"(神曲), is many patches ahead of us. This thread is for the discussion of that and the future of the game.

Originally posted by scodic View Post
    As some know, wartune in china, called "divine comedy"(神曲), is many patches ahead of us. This thread is for the discussion of that and the future of the game.
    Don't think this stuff is allowed on forums. Which is why we don't have discussions about them. Idk the exact rules of it though per say. Need to get a mod to clarify what is allowed and what is not allowed to talk about.

Comment

the section clearly reads "anything and everything wartune". this qualifies.

Comment

Well what do u wanna discuss lol the end of wartune as we new it lol

Comment

We're not allowed to dicuss their updates as it may interfer with r2s releases, go read ToS for exact words. I personally think it's inconvinient not to let us dream.lols. But so it is:/
          S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
          Mage: Existence (G.M)
          BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

i wonder what's the problem with discussing about chinese wartune features so long as thread starter adds a disclaimer stating that what is being discussed in this thread might not be what we will be getting in future. Its like if you are playing football in your school you are forbidden to talk about the english premier league.

i guess its more to do with admin's reluctance to let us know too much about the future of the game since knowing it would probably allow players to plan ahead and hence spend less balens on unnecessary items, or items that will get outdated very soon. for example the clothes, people spent much previously to get the rocker style unique look, but it is in the shop right now. and there are a ton of new looks there havent been released yet if players know about this they might just stop spending and wait out the "final" items.

Comment

Originally posted by shynnblu View Post
              i wonder what's the problem with discussing about chinese wartune features so long as thread starter adds a disclaimer stating that what is being discussed in this thread might not be what we will be getting in future. Its like if you are playing football in your school you are forbidden to talk about the english premier league.

i guess its more to do with admin's reluctance to let us know too much about the future of the game since knowing it would probably allow players to plan ahead and hence spend less balens on unnecessary items, or items that will get outdated very soon. for example the clothes, people spent much previously to get the rocker style unique look, but it is in the shop right now. and there are a ton of new looks there havent been released yet if players know about this they might just stop spending and wait out the "final" items.
              I agree. I just want a place to discuss some interesting things that we don't have yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Smoldering View Post
                We're not allowed to dicuss their updates as it may interfer with r2s releases, go read ToS for exact words. I personally think it's inconvinient not to let us dream.lols. But so it is:/
                Discussions are okay, pictures are not.
                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

so much for this idea. I guess I have to go to a place other than the wartune forum to post wartune pictures.

Comment

Oh.. But why?

Comment

lol. because a picture is worth a thousand words.

Comment

Well spoken

Comment

ban hammer coming i think, or thread closing soon
                          Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                          Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                          Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                          One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                          In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                          One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                          One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                          In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

I already tried to help ppl know what "could" be a future patch to the game by loging to chinese's servers and collecting "Mounts" pictures, gathered all of them in 1 image and posted it here, here is the result:
                            http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....348#post525348

Comment

Working...
                            X