[Announcement] Wartune 1.6 Preview

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] Wartune 1.6 Preview

​With 1.5 now completed and behind us, we look forward to releasing the 1.6 Update. With 1.6 coming soon, players will have the following new features to anticipate:
    • Level 9 Outfits
    • Tanks
    • The Rune System
    • Class Wars

Interested in learning more details about these soon to be released features? Then click here to get more information and pictures of all the new content to come!
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
    With 1.5 now completed and behind us, we look forward to releasing the 1.6 Update. With 1.6 coming out soon, players will have the following features to look forward to:
    • Level 9 Outfits
    • Tanks
    • The Rune System
    • Class Wars

Interested in learning more details about these soon to be released features? Then click here to get more information and pictures of all the new content to come!
    Can we Know approximately when this update is goin to come...??

Comment

when market will release ?

Comment

and the formation of such a thing as changing things between players?
        for example, that I'll be able to give my wings to another player or outfit for 45 etc?

Comment

Awesome! Can't wait
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Awesome! I need One and Hurry Please Release...

Comment

Very nice guys i like the idea of new arena ...the tanks seem a bit far feched i would prefer 4-5 new mounts as in chinas servers though ... Trade must be opened soon guys all games similar to Wtune has it and it would be an asset for all ... and lvl9 clothes ? why not lvl4+ clothes i havent seen anyone with clothes more then 6lvl so i think its a waste guys lower it ... And another suggestion would be a new class guys its time to introduce a new race that means more money for u new fun for us hehehe ...
              Wartune
              Name : Death✞Lord
              Server : s144
              Profession : Knight
              Level : 80

Blade Hunter
              Name : Death✞Lady
              Server : s14
              Profession : Valkyrie
              Level : 175
              BR:3106340

Comment

Classwar??? Lol as a knight we are screwed.

Comment

Originally posted by SirNight View Post
                  Knight vs Knight...... not knight vs other class....

Comment

wait... tanks? in a fantasy game? That's quite strange.
                    Also, lv 9 clothes... damn, i'm not sure anyone already has lv 8...

Either it's a joke, and fine, or this will be the most ridiculous update ever.
                    I hope it'll take a lot of time before it comes. Around infinite if possible.
                    E314
                    Armor Games - S2
                    Lv 65
                    FairyTail

Comment

Originally posted by SirNight View Post
                      Lol, should read what the description says.
                      It's Archers vs Archers, Mages vs Mages and Knights vs Knights, to see who is best in each catagory. So you are safe from the other classes, but probably doomed by your own lol
                      Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

clothes are too expensive already
                        tanks...now really...

class wars might be interesting. rune system is good imo.
                        Server: [S37]The Bloodlands
                        Guild: Avalon
                        Class: Archer
                        Level: 75

Comment

whats tanks? btw

Comment

Tank wars... Lol... Maybe they will be used to destroy other player's cities???? Then if your city is destroyed, you will need copper, amethyst, and wood to build it up... or gold, or worse, balens... nyahahaha.... new way to get players to pay??? lol
                            If you think you are smart, then you are at the height of your stupidity.
                            -quoted from R.K.

Comment

Tanks honestly look like another form of mount to me. Maybe wrong, but should be fun
                              Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Working...
                              X