New skills?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New skills?

My guildy wants to look at the screenshot so i guess i will post it here.
    Attached Files

To those wandering what this is about we were just researching the 3rd rb system in chinese version.

You can't exactly see it properly but this is the confirmation for 3rd rb, 2 new rb skills in each tree (e.g. blood/holy - shadow/combat - ice/fire etc) and level cap of 150.

I'm looking forward to this.
    Last edited by R23800239; 06-08-2013, 04:21 AM.
    (S56)TpstT
    A weird and noob priest with an emerald socket
    ♫ Lv1 mortal, 1 matk, 1(0%) def, 1 heal, baby turtle muahahahaha :p who cares about stat just have fun ♪
    come visit ;)

Comment

it has color green for scion, blue eidolon, purple and orange dont know for XD
      currently ranger with weird soul
      (K1)skick

Comment

Originally posted by R23800239 View Post
        To those wandering what this is about we were just researching the 3rd rb system in chinese version.

You can't exactly see it properly but this is the confirmation for 3rd rb, 2 new rb skills in each tree (e.g. blood/holy - shadow/combat - ice/fire etc) and level cap of 150.

I'm looking forward to this.
        too bad i cant understand chinese xD
        "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

Comment

In the process of translating right now..... but its alot of information and we can't garentee its not going to change to we probably won't post the translation.
          Last edited by R23800239; 06-08-2013, 04:22 AM.
          (S56)TpstT
          A weird and noob priest with an emerald socket
          ♫ Lv1 mortal, 1 matk, 1(0%) def, 1 heal, baby turtle muahahahaha :p who cares about stat just have fun ♪
          come visit ;)

Comment

Working...
          X