friends

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• friends

not 2 be mean or anything, but the people that i send friend requests to r soooo mean!

This whole site is mean
    ♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪

Game:Broken Realm
    IGN: Mary Magdalene
    Class: Mage
    LVL: 44
    BR: 1194
    Full level 40 epic set

Comment

Originally posted by MaryMagdalene View Post
      This whole site is mean
      No they're not some players are nice :P you cant judge players with just one players in this site who is being mean , so back off and stop saying ****
      "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

Comment

There are tons of players out there, why bother if only few of them rejected you?

Or perhaps you're a low-level player who tried to befriend with elite/high level players? Which make it understandable if they rejected you due to their status, pride, and more importantly, their unwillingness to waste space unnecessarily in their friends list
        ――罨――
        阿謨伽尾盧左曩 摩訶母捺囉摩抳 鉢納摩 人嚩攞 鉢囉韈哆野吽
        地・水・火・風・空に偏在する金剛 界尊よ
        今ぞ遍く光に滅相し奉る!
        天地玄妙神辺変通力離――
        卍曼荼羅ァ――無量大数ゥ!

Comment

Originally posted by R24656887 View Post
          There are tons of players out there, why bother if only few of them rejected you?

Or perhaps you're a low-level player who tried to befriend with elite/high level players? Which make it understandable if they rejected you due to their status, pride, and more importantly, their unwillingness to waste space unnecessarily in their friends list
          yea i dont like random friend reuests or my party getting spammed with invited 2 it either =\

Comment

Originally posted by R24656887 View Post

Indeed unless that high level player is your friend or something special relationship on it
            "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

Comment

Working...
            X