Get Adobe Flash Player。

Get Adobe Flash Player

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: About the new rune system

Quote Originally Posted by Daehawk View Post
    Upgrading Runes increases their Effects, decreases the Cooldown, and Increases the number of times you can use it in combat.

IE: A level 2 Rune you can use 2 times, level 3 3 times, etc
    Yeah brutality lvl1 had 1 turn, lvl2 have 2 turn, so thats why the cooldown time i guess... didnt use my brutality or blood rune yet in battle... usually can do without runes XD

the runs can be used many times per battle depending on theire lvls... that's why there is cooldowns, every rune you get have a small icon near it's current lvl, when you pass your mouse over it you can see the boosts that the run can give when at maximum lvl (10) and other info (cooldown, number of use and such).
    check this screen:
    Name:  Rune.png
Views: 399
Size:  345.1 KB

we can earn new runs in mystery shop, in tank trials and maybe (i say maybe) in guild altar, as the run icon was olso changed so it now covering both runes and crops ( i already got lvl 3 kyanit seed from it)

Name:  altar.png
Views: 395
Size:  657.6 KB

Note that the "shop" icon have now "soul cristals" (just like the "token" icon do)

there is so much new/modified content:
    new loading page
    quests looks different when finishing.
    friend list have now avatars.
    new cloths on sale.
    dress room have all existing cloths that you can try.
    new mounts on stable (3 exactly).
    class wars (not starting yet).
    tanks wars (every day at 21:00 server time lasting for 25 minutes).
    every time someone gain 500k gold in vip wheel it's shown in public chat XD.
    Major HP pack gained in altar is no more being publicaly announced.
    "Event prizes" button is now down the "Hot events" page.

that's all what i have seen till now.

AZORDX is right, there is much difference...
    I didnt check guild altar yet and im not VIP so didnt know that, thanks for add

Heres the new mounts, but no info on how to get them, didn't spot them in mystery shop, normal shop or quest events...
    Name:  Screenshot at 2013-06-06 00:19:43.png
Views: 406
Size:  26.2 KBName:  Screenshot at 2013-06-06 00:20:45.png
Views: 408
Size:  44.0 KB

Here is one off the new clothes, looks kinda sweet
    Name:  Screenshot at 2013-06-06 00:21:37.png
Views: 391
Size:  54.2 KB

Oh and in tank wars there are special chest with laser, bomb and stuff... you can drive around in a little area with you team and your opponents... cooldown for basic attack is 2 seconds... and there is an extra skill that does more damage and it said 20 turns at beginning.

Priest of Pontifications Daehawk is just another poster. For now.... Daehawk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Luussje View Post
    Heres the new mounts, but no info on how to get them, didn't spot them in mystery shop, normal shop or quest events...
    Attachment 43154Attachment 43155
    Evil Unicorn is the Top 3 for Class Wars.

Ice Fang is 25 Mount Spirits in your blacksmith.

Grizzled Bear will probably be next event one. It's a new one for the chinese servers too, used in a recent event there.

ice fang can be obtain with 25x mount spirits.
    check blacksmith
    S3 Worg's Lair
    Prizzly
    Knight
    Guild Queen of HERMES

Priest of Pontifications rheasteer is just another poster. For now.... rheasteer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bleedingxorange View Post
    um, KNIGHTS get heal... thats AMAZING for knight. and they can only use 1 rune at a time, why would they waste it on heal? i doubt most mages will even use the heal rune.
    True, I will not use the heal rune if I already have the skill to heal but will make use of the other rune though... Anyway, excited for this update.

Priest of Pontifications rheasteer is just another poster. For now.... rheasteer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Prizzly View Post
    ice fang can be obtain with 25x mount spirits.
    check blacksmith
    Really? Weeeee I love it, that will be my other favorite mount, I cannot clearly see the ice fang face but I think he very cute.

So will the knight's received healing +20% work with heal rune too?

25 mount spirit cards for ice fang...dang it.

That is nearly 6months to get it, assuming you only get 1 card per week.

Quote Originally Posted by kattuktk View Post
    So will the knight's received healing +20% work with heal rune too?
    pretty sure that passive is for all heal, but to be honest I never paid attention when I use heal runes if I get more than I suppose to. I would think the 20% is added to the heal rune.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast