Clear All

never mind I figured it out.
    Ayleth
    S257
    Invincible Guild
    Archer

Comment

Originally posted by rheasteer View Post
      But they said that world chat is free up to 10 times? Those who have the update, please confirm.
      You can speak up to 10 times freely, then you have to use bull horns :/
      Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by Luussje View Post
        Yeah brutality lvl1 had 1 turn, lvl2 have 2 turn, so thats why the cooldown time i guess... didnt use my brutality or blood rune yet in battle... usually can do without runes XD
        Mine shows extra turns not more times to use it.

Comment

I personally think this entire rune system is garbage compare to the old one for a number of reasons .

1) you can only use 1 of each rune per battle
          2) At the first you have no choice but to use the one given to you ( no choice in the matter )
          3) The only way to get new ones is to do Tank Battle witch is at 2:00 am for me ( witch again is unacceptable )
          4) To get various types of runes you have to spend balens ( again totally unacceptable )

Ladies and Gentlemen ... for all these reasons , this system truly sucks .

I would also like to add , the vouchers in the store .... for morph cards ?? I mean come on , you can do better than that !!
          Last edited by Coogar; 06-13-2013, 10:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Coogar View Post
            I personally think this entire rune system is garbage compare to the old one for a number of reasons .

1) you can only use 1 of each rune per battle
            2) At the first you have no choice but to use the one given to you ( no choice in the matter )
            3) The only way to get new ones is to do Tank Battle witch is at 2:00 am for me ( witch again is unacceptable )
            4) To get various types of runes you have to spend balens ( again totally unacceptable )

Ladies and Gentlemen ... for all these reasons , this system truly sucks .
            lol I have to agree with you there. IMO 1.6 was mostly for balenors. :l
            ♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪

Game:Broken Realm
            IGN: Mary Magdalene
            Class: Mage
            LVL: 44
            BR: 1194
            Full level 40 epic set

Comment

Working...
            X