Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

High Seal & Talent caps for new patch 1.6 .

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High Seal & Talent caps for new patch 1.6 .

I see there are capped limits for High Seals & Talents in the new patch 1.6!

What happens to players who have currently exceeded the cap limit proposed for certain levels?
    Do they get to keep the current High Seal level or Talents?
    If not do they get the gold & experience reimbursed that was spent to level their High Seal or Talents?

You get 'free' reset

_________

Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Why is there being a cap put on them to start with. I busted my butt getting my seal lvl where it is and because some joe blow is pissing and moaning because of how high my seal is I have to suffer now, becuse he/she did not work thier seal lvl. Damn what about everything else in this game then that joe blow biuld his/her char to and mine is no where close to thiers because I am disabled and can not buy everything they have, do I get a cap put on thier chars till I catch up? Hell no right? This game is really turning into B/S I tell ya. Favor this person ( the rich ) and the hell with this person ( the poor ).

Comment

Very well put thewriggler I highly agree, I busted my bottom on my seal lvl. They picked what they wanted to build on thier char, as I picked what I wanted to build on mine, now I get set back for what I did and they do not.
        Last edited by SpectrumWarrior; 06-09-2013, 11:16 AM.

Comment

This cap is **, if they do it, should change with dryadfcers becouse our high hs is only thing what can protect us...Now we lose that,dryaders get more adventage - great

_________

Crit Mage 80v
          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
            This cap is **, if they do it, should change with dryadfcers becouse our high hs is only thing what can protect us...Now we lose that,dryaders get more adventage - great
            Dryad should be removed from the game. Period.
            Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

Cap is to make talent more then just a dam stun fest ..... For once we are forced to have diversity!!.
              For those that are annoyed at dryads (im also but i still have to say it)
              Without it, how do you think it feels for them to just be there as point farms? How will they get their honour, spend LOADS of time growing and being used as farms meanwhile, they give you your honour, be nice and give some back and if you're annoyed at it... tbh you are just being a selfish jerk.

Comment

Originally posted by thewriggler View Post
                Why is there being a cap put on them to start with. I busted my butt getting my seal lvl where it is and because some joe blow is pissing and moaning because of how high my seal is I have to suffer now, becuse he/she did not work thier seal lvl. Damn what about everything else in this game then that joe blow biuld his/her char to and mine is no where close to thiers because I am disabled and can not buy everything they have, do I get a cap put on thier chars till I catch up? Hell no right? This game is really turning into B/S I tell ya. Favor this person ( the rich ) and the hell with this person ( the poor ).
                Favor the rich and too hell with the poor? Wth are you thinking. Seriously quit crying like a baby talents arn't just for HS you know. You are suppose to use your passives not just HS. This game should be balanced as well not just for the rich. It's a free game after all and I do agree it' a pay to win game but to say to hell with the poor just makes you look stupid. People dont want your kind here so please I really hope you do quit this game. We don't need you here.

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
                  Cap is to make talent more then just a dam stun fest ..... For once we are forced to have diversity!!.
                  For those that are annoyed at dryads (im also but i still have to say it)
                  Without it, how do you think it feels for them to just be there as point farms? How will they get their honour, spend LOADS of time growing and being used as farms meanwhile, they give you your honour, be nice and give some back and if you're annoyed at it... tbh you are just being a selfish jerk.
                  50% dryad - 50% less honor lose... This would be fair for all, dryader get exp and we dont lose that much becouse someone who have 30k br get 70% dryad and eat 45k br ppl. But without this changes hs v10 for 59v is to low - i dont remamber but you can get on 55v i thinK? Super i can get 4 passives but i dont need it...

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                  ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                    50% dryad - 50% less honor lose... This would be fair for all, dryader get exp and we dont lose that much becouse someone who have 30k br get 70% dryad and eat 45k br ppl. But without this changes hs v10 for 59v is to low - i dont remamber but you can get on 55v i thinK? Super i can get 4 passives but i dont need it...
                    You don't need HS either. HS is actually pretty stupid imo but if it must be here then a cap should be implaced. It imbalances pvp as is and it shouldn't be the only thing people rely on. The other passives in the tree are there for a reason. Use them.

Comment

I already have 4 passives and only have lvl 12 HS

I'm a bit miffed about losing 2 levels HS but ohh wells
                      Blizzarea
                      S147
                      Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                        Favor the rich and too hell with the poor? Wth are you thinking. Seriously quit crying like a baby talents arn't just for HS you know. You are suppose to use your passives not just HS. This game should be balanced as well not just for the rich. It's a free game after all and I do agree it' a pay to win game but to say to hell with the poor just makes you look stupid. People dont want your kind here so please I really hope you do quit this game. We don't need you here.
                        Ok, you're the one crying like a baby and looking stupid, we do not need you here. The talents and H/S were made the way they are and some of us built our seal lvl and now they are changing it for all the CRY BABIES pissing and moaning because we built our seal lvl. Seriously stop crying because you did not build yours you know. You do not see us crying because someone built thier HP, or criticals, or PATK etc and R2 changing that stuff to have a cap.
                        Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                        You don't need HS either. HS is actually pretty stupid imo but if it must be here then a cap should be implaced. It imbalances pvp as is and it shouldn't be the only thing people rely on. The other passives in the tree are there for a reason. Use them.
                        If so then there needs to be a cap on everything in this game for each lvl. HP, crits, patk, mdef, pdef, matk, everything. If I should be punished for my H/S then everyone else should be punished and thier BR having a lvl cap.
                        Last edited by SpectrumWarrior; 06-09-2013, 12:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SpectrumWarrior View Post
                          Ok, you're the one crying like a baby and looking stupid, we do not need you here. The talents and H/S were made the way they are and some of us built our seal lvl and now they are changing it for all the CRY BABIES pissing and moaning because we built our seal lvl. Seriously stop crying because you did not build yours you know. You do not see us crying because someone built thier HP, or criticals, or PATK etc and R2 changing that stuff to have a cap.
                          actually, they arent changing it because of anyone here crying. r2 did not make wartune, 7roads did. When r2 released wartune the chinese server got this patch shortly after when this was already changed. You could have gone and found the patch notes for 1.6 (or you can go look at future patch notes to see what else will be changed). Bottom line this change was already set up way before this.

Comment

I dont say hs is important, but you crying babes have your dryad wapon - we lose our shield and that is unfair. If they make cap for talents,change exp what you need for them

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

a cap on HS makes sense imo. Protects the newer servers against the older servers, because as it is now, if you meet someone from a (much) older server its almost standard to get a 2-3 turn stun. I like the change

Comment

Working...
                              X