Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

High Seal & Talent caps for new patch 1.6 .

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe it is for the class war, if it's cross server and there is no cap on HS, it can be WAY to big diff in HS lvl.

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
      I believe it is for the class war, if it's cross server and there is no cap on HS, it can be WAY to big diff in HS lvl.
      you can't use HS in class wars so it has nothing to do with that

Comment

Originally posted by bleedingxorange View Post
        you can't use HS in class wars so it has nothing to do with that
        HURRAH!!!!
        cant we just banish holy seal from everything less fights!

Comment

I'm sorry I haven't tell you all about the new cap on Talents before hand though I knew about it since last December. Watching all those people cranking up their HS was mega fun.
          The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

why the fu ck are u guys crying? cap seal for lvl 69 is 66. so please.
            BAN-KAI

Joined 14/01/2013

Comment

Bottom line if you are going to cap the holyseal then it is the same fairness that every char lvl have a br cap. Then where is the sence to even play the game and fight eachother. Damn, cap the seal and make every1 equal but yet they can raise thier br all they want. It is fair that you can cap my holyseal so I can not use it to my addvantage but yet it is fair that you can raise your br and use it to your addvantage and not have a cap on it. BULLCHIT! Cap one you have to cap all, gems, astrals, BR, everything.

Comment

Originally posted by SpectrumWarrior View Post
                Bottom line if you are going to cap the holyseal then it is the same fairness that every char lvl have a br cap. Then where is the sence to even play the game and fight eachother. Damn, cap the seal and make every1 equal but yet they can raise thier br all they want. It is fair that you can cap my holyseal so I can not use it to my addvantage but yet it is fair that you can raise your br and use it to your addvantage and not have a cap on it. BULLCHIT! Cap one you have to cap all, gems, astrals, BR, everything.
                seal level is based on player level higher player level = more holy seal, so if someone is camping at say 59 and has higher br than you at 64, you can still have higher holy seal and stun them.

Comment

its only gona hurt the players below 64 it means high levels wont need to guess if there seal will stun you we will know all rdy

Comment

Originally posted by Phate123 View Post
                    its only gona hurt the players below 64 it means high levels wont need to guess if there seal will stun you we will know all rdy
                    This entire patch hurts those in the 60-69 bracket most

Those people who were camped at 64, using HS to stop levelling while they beefed up for demon and stockpiled insig etc... will now have to level

and then they enter BG and arena with the level 70s and good luck getting insig then

Contrary to popular (BG peeps) belief, not everyone camping at certain levels are doing it to pawn in BG some are trying to get strong enough to run MPs

Talent upgrades were a great way of doing that
                    Blizzarea
                    S147
                    Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

The only problem with he IMO is that a player on say s180 battles a player on s45 in bg well the player on s180 hasn't had but 3 months or do to upgrade hs and the other had twice as long so I am ok with cap on hs

Comment

So much whining hs cap..removing dryaders bla bla its hillarious

Comment

Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
                          This entire patch hurts those in the 60-69 bracket most

Those people who were camped at 64, using HS to stop levelling while they beefed up for demon and stockpiled insig etc... will now have to level

and then they enter BG and arena with the level 70s and good luck getting insig then

Contrary to popular (BG peeps) belief, not everyone camping at certain levels are doing it to pawn in BG some are trying to get strong enough to run MPs

Talent upgrades were a great way of doing that
                          why would they have to lvl now? first of all lvl 64s would have a chance to get in 55-64 bgs, second they can still get the same talent lvl as before but with lower HS. and if they were preparing for dungeons then they are better off spending talent points for passive talents anyway.

edit: i just noticed that they might have changed the max possible talent lvl as well, but is it really much different from what you can get now? lvl 28 for 64 seems fine. i dont think you can get much higher anyway because exp needed for next talent lvl will exceed the exp needed for lvl 65 or am i wrong?
                          Last edited by Setsuna88; 06-10-2013, 03:34 AM.

Comment

I already have 4 passives and only have lvl 12 HS

I'm a bit miffed about losing 2 levels HS but ohh wells
                            :O Note to self, if ever facing Blizz, to stun first, so i can at least do 1k damage to her lol
                            Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
                              why would they have to lvl now? first of all lvl 64s would have a chance to get in 55-64 bgs, second they can still get the same talent lvl as before but with lower HS. and if they were preparing for dungeons then they are better off spending talent points for passive talents anyway.

edit: i just noticed that they might have changed the max possible talent lvl as well, but is it really much different from what you can get now? lvl 28 for 64 seems fine. i dont think you can get much higher anyway because exp needed for next talent lvl will exceed the exp needed for lvl 65 or am i wrong?
                              I believe you're wrong, I have guildies who were working on talents now forced to level because after patch they had talent points the game wouldn't let them use so no chance of adding extra talents to prevent levelling, as I said in another thread this doesn't affect me cos my mage not getting any exp and my knight is at lvl 68 and semi-retired.

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                              :O Note to self, if ever facing Blizz, to stun first, so i can at least do 1k damage to her lol
                              LOL, I'm hoping to be tough enough by Wednesday that 3 rounds of stun dun bother me too much
                              Last edited by PunkPetal; 06-10-2013, 03:54 AM.
                              Blizzarea
                              S147
                              Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

I believe you're wrong, I have guildies who were working on talents now forced to level because after patch they had talent points the game wouldn't let them use so no chance of adding extra talents to prevent levelling, as I said in another thread this doesn't affect me cos my mage not getting any exp and my knight is at lvl 68 and semi-retired.

LOL, I'm hoping to be tough enough by Wednesday that 3 rounds of stun dun bother me too much
                                Well won't last for long, i have level 16 HS, but as soon as the patch hits, i have no idea on what talents i need as an archer lmao!
                                Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Working...
                                X