Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

High Seal & Talent caps for new patch 1.6 .

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yay! Stupid stunfest is over!!! I want to use my talents, but was forced to level holy seal. Quite happy to spend my talent points on everything else. Oh, wait. Im level 70. ****.... 30 something holy seals left to go :/
    Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
      Well won't last for long, i have level 16 HS, but as soon as the patch hits, i have no idea on what talents i need as an archer lmao!
      Luni,-5%,bf and as talent simple Hehe...i hate this part of patch but what can i do... Play or change game xD

_________

Crit Mage 80v
      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Stealth - Dmg received decrease
        Instinct - Shorten Bloodthirsty Strike CD, inc Bloodthirsty dmg
        Retribution - Shorten Delphic Death Star CD, inc Delphic Death Star crit rate
        Scrutiny - Arrow Strike chance to inc Crit Dmg
        Enrage - Armor Piercer chance to inc next skill crit rate by 100%
        Potency - Multi-shot chance to decrease rage consumption of Armor Piercer
        Perception - Shorten Incendiary Shot CD
        Fury - Shorten Lunatic Fire CD, chance to inc crit rate

Stealth's lower damage taken is always good
        Scrutiny looks nice (since this is your base skill and one you use the most often - unless you're a Casher and can do Lunatic first)
        Fury is awesome, best if you can use it as first move (requires 45 rage)

Talents that ppls usually never gets
        Instinct
        Retributon
        Enrage
        Potency
        Perception

So... which Talents should you be adding to? *giggles*

Comment

u can stilll get 2 28 at 64 one lvl less and u get access to that low bg bracket one talent lvl les son holding is not much to lose plus we get to slaughter the lvl 59 campers in bg lots of people hiding down there with high ranks ar gona have a bad day after wednesday
          Last edited by Phate123; 06-10-2013, 03:48 PM.

Comment

I think if you worked hard and gained a high lvl..you should be reinbursed the exp and gold used. My talent lvl isnt high, but fair is fair. AND..I appreciate the DYRAD..it helps lower lvl guldies in the long run.
            LadyShell

Comment

So my toon is lvl 61, talents = 19, HS = 17. Based on the reset, talent cap will be 15, HS cap will be 10. My questions are:-

-if I reallocate my now capped 15 points, what happens to the other 4 points? Are the 4 talent points carried forward to the next level or indefinitely until I use them? Or I have to use them?
              -similarly, if I choose to just allocate 10 points to HS, will the other 9 carry forward? Or do I have to allocate them all at this level?

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                Stealth - Dmg received decrease
                Instinct - Shorten Bloodthirsty Strike CD, inc Bloodthirsty dmg
                Retribution - Shorten Delphic Death Star CD, inc Delphic Death Star crit rate
                Scrutiny - Arrow Strike chance to inc Crit Dmg
                Enrage - Armor Piercer chance to inc next skill crit rate by 100%
                Potency - Multi-shot chance to decrease rage consumption of Armor Piercer
                Perception - Shorten Incendiary Shot CD
                Fury - Shorten Lunatic Fire CD, chance to inc crit rate

Stealth's lower damage taken is always good
                Scrutiny looks nice (since this is your base skill and one you use the most often - unless you're a Casher and can do Lunatic first)
                Fury is awesome, best if you can use it as first move (requires 45 rage)

Talents that ppls usually never gets
                Instinct
                Retributon
                Enrage
                Potency
                Perception

So... which Talents should you be adding to? *giggles*
                Don't agree with your assessment of archer talents. Stealth of course is great. Scrutiny seems ok but somewhat overrated. The value of a lot of the talents changes after you get PVE sets allowing you to use other shots with more frequency. Potency is one of our best talents, and activates quite often (I'm almost wondering if the % listed is per shot making it x2 whats listed as it procs all the time). At least 1 point in perception is important for PVE at high level. I also find Instict helpful as I use BT when tanking 70 mps or doing necropolis. Fury of course decent as a pvp talent.

In fact the only talent I agree is useless is retribution.

Comment

Originally posted by Quickpick View Post
                  So my toon is lvl 61, talents = 19, HS = 17. Based on the reset, talent cap will be 15, HS cap will be 10. My questions are:-

-if I reallocate my now capped 15 points, what happens to the other 4 points? Are the 4 talent points carried forward to the next level or indefinitely until I use them? Or I have to use them?
                  -similarly, if I choose to just allocate 10 points to HS, will the other 9 carry forward? Or do I have to allocate them all at this level?
                  The most logical -yet unfair- here is that those 4 extra points / levels will be lost, along with the gold / exp you wasted.

Comment

Originally posted by SirAlukah View Post
                    The most logical -yet unfair- here is that those 4 extra points / levels will be lost, along with the gold / exp you wasted.
                    Wrong, they aren't wasted, you retain the points to apply when you level up
                    Blizzarea
                    S147
                    Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

People really thought they would lose talent points? That they would just disappear? Wow, just wow.

Comment

Originally posted by Quickpick View Post

u can choose to leave the talents points unused if you don't want to put them into talents and save them for your holy seal ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
                          People really thought they would lose talent points? That they would just disappear? Wow, just wow.
                          Knee-jerk reaction of course.

When in doubt, first whine on forums and then calm down and think rationally. This is how people behave.
                          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                            Knee-jerk reaction of course.

When in doubt, first whine on forums and then calm down and think rationally. This is how people behave.
                            Do they really think rationally afterwards? I never see anyone who whine so much think rationally even after they know there was less problematic than they 'see'.
                            The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

well reading through the above comments it seems that a lot of people are unhappy with the cap however i for one like the idea as i always saw the stun option as just a PvP booster where as the passives help in all parts of the game so at lvl 63 my hs is 5 but have all outside talents in and then looked at leveling my toon which with the new bg brackets 55-64 i can now lvl my hs up and have a better chance in bg so all praise the idea even if the caps are a little (sarcasm) out of sync

Comment

Originally posted by xEvilMunkyx View Post
                                Dryad should be removed from the game. Period.
                                Why should dryad be removed from the game? It is the only thing that keeps non-cashers safe in the BG sometimes. I should not be penalized simply because I don't want to spend money on the game. The higher level people in BG destroy everyone else and it is pretty much the same people every time. so you are going to take away the one chance we have to win once in a while because you can't stand not winning EVERY time? Quit your bitching.

Comment

Working...
                                X