Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

High Seal & Talent caps for new patch 1.6 .

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dryad

should be there in bg. If not it, then to lost valor in figth become unposible simply atleast for the strongerst.

Also, there is a lit bit fun, when u need to count how much time u killed a person, and count, can u kill him with dryad... or not

As for BG it is a verry weak pvp.

Need something more fun

Comment

Dryad is ok, however it gets annoying when a supposedly strong player abuse the Dryad system to gain major +% than re-equip their equipment so they can kill anyone.

As for Cap,

It's quite interesting that most players now have to actually either stop doing everything (that give EXP) or level up.

Since with a cap, you can no longer just dump all EXP you gain from Cata, GY, MPD, and Dailies into Talent.

This makes getting Gems and Legendaries much more harder, because they will always give you mass amount of EXP if you're planning to farm them.

Well, if you have a high level Guild Shop, you can buy 5 Legendaries a day without getting the EXP.

But for Cata, you have to either resort to buying Cash Shop for Gems or not get any Gems else you'll get EXP and end up leveling up.

Comment

yep it's free for the poor that get owned 99.9% time,even i get owned lvl 7 vip,lvl70 mage by the rich balen user's,but they too getting bored and very glad they gonna quit cause same stuff over and over daily get's boring,but r2 atleast milked them good

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
          Dryad is ok, however it gets annoying when a supposedly strong player abuse the Dryad system to gain major +% than re-equip their equipment so they can kill anyone.

As for Cap,

It's quite interesting that most players now have to actually either stop doing everything (that give EXP) or level up.

Since with a cap, you can no longer just dump all EXP you gain from Cata, GY, MPD, and Dailies into Talent.

This makes getting Gems and Legendaries much more harder, because they will always give you mass amount of EXP if you're planning to farm them.

Well, if you have a high level Guild Shop, you can buy 5 Legendaries a day without getting the EXP.

But for Cata, you have to either resort to buying Cash Shop for Gems or not get any Gems else you'll get EXP and end up leveling up.

yeah and now the one's who farmed all those high lvl leg sets are safe and people who was trying save keys are screwed,the strong get stronger and weak just simply quit

Comment

Ok I'm going to lump this all into one post. No quotes because there are far too many people saying the same thing.

Dryads: Yes we all hate it when we get beat by somebody we know we should be able to take because they have 3 stacks of dryads. That being said it is a mechanic of BGs meant to give weaker players a chance to get large amounts of honor gain by givng them a buff that allows them to defeat somebody much stronger and with a higher honor level than them. No reason to eliminate it. There may be steps that can be taken to limit the ability to abuse the dryads blessing mechanic (Talking about the people who strip down to get quick stacks then blow up a predetermined target in order to get 400 honor) but at the moment I can't think of any.

HS/Talent caps: This was not put in place by R2 as a reaction to peoples complaints. Keep in mind that every update we receive was already implemented by 7roads on Chinese servers in an attempt to make the game more enjoyable for their players and to address instances of players abusing the system in a fashion that goes against the original intent of the game. It was NOT 7roads intention for people to go months without turning in quests so they could farm honor from specific BG level ranges so they limited the honor rank you can get at certain levels and ultimately changed the level brackets. It also was not their intent that people camp at level 59 investing all of their exp into HS. The ultimate goal of this game (as with many other RPGs) is to increase your level while upgrading your characters abilities along the way.

Money: Yes we all know that this game is FtP/P2W. Anyone who doesn't know that well........now you do. Continuing to whine, gripe and moan about it is not going to make it go away.

that is all
            Patryn
            Twisted
            S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
            "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

This is sooo messed up! I was at lvl 59 when this patch went live. I had holy seal at level 15 - the limit for my lvl. I had just started being able to win some fights in battle ground. THEN the patch came. We lost the use of old runes -- I had finally started using them constantly. My talent points were reset and when I tried to set my holy seal back to level 15 -- I COULDN'T. It was capped at ten until I reached level 63!!!!!!!!

Today I met two higher level players - one was a level 65 who had a holy seal level of 30!! The other player had a level 25 holy seal. Can someone please explain to me why this is? It is crazy unfair. I am spending a lot (for me) of money to try to catch up with players -- now I find out that the game only reset and capped lower level players!!!! I want my money back........

Comment

This is sooo messed up! I was at lvl 59 when this patch went live. I had holy seal at level 15 - the limit for my lvl. I had just started being able to win some fights in battle ground. THEN the patch came. We lost the use of old runes -- I had finally started using them constantly. My talent points were reset and when I tried to set my holy seal back to level 15 -- I COULDN'T. It was capped at ten until I reached level 63!!!!!!!!

Today I met two higher level players - one was a level 65 who had a holy seal level of 30!! The other player had a level 25 holy seal. Can someone please explain to me why this is? It is crazy unfair. I am spending a lot (for me) of money to try to catch up with players -- now I find out that the game only reset and capped lower level players!!!! I want my money back........

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by FireGrace View Post

I wish you luck at not only getting your money back......but also at learning how NOT to spam post your pointless little rant. In case you were wondering the first part of that was sarcasm and the second was not. The HS caps were meant to prevent exactly the thing you were trying to do (camp at level 59 and farm honor off people as they entered the 50-59 BGs.). Therefore they capped HS in such a way that you would be forced to level into the upper end of the BG brackets before you could stop almost in-definitely to increase your HS level.
                    Patryn
                    Twisted
                    S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
                    "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

well, i play freely bcs the game become too easy when i got wings, sand rider, and leveled clothing, thats all. easy just for kid. ice cream rule!

Comment

Working...
                      X