Get Adobe Flash Player。

Get Adobe Flash Player

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: r2 games is ripping people off

r2 games is ripping people off

I paid cash to upgrade my characters and now "I have no activated character on that server". I can't even submit a ticket because the character names don't list and you can't enter them. I have lost my characters and my money and r2 games is doing nothing to solve this problem.

Hi, post your character name, severer and other information here. soon R2 team will look into this matter

character names server 264 reaper level 29 knight - server 266 reaper level 26 archer and server 261 level 31 mage name I'm not positive on. on each character I purchased balens thru paypal I really want to play this game but I have spent to much time and effort to start over

Moderator CafeAuLait probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. CafeAuLait probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. CafeAuLait probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. CafeAuLait probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. CafeAuLait probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. CafeAuLait probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. CafeAuLait probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. CafeAuLait probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. CafeAuLait's Avatar
    Have forwarded this, Warchild.
    File a ticket here
    for payment issues
    For issues with DragonPals send email to: dragonpalsr2games@hotmail.com
    R2 Forum Rules

R2 Game Rules click HERE
    Interested in becoming a forum mod, click here

I tried your system says that I have no character on any of the servers I have played on. I tried starting a new character just to send in a ticket and it still shows I have no character on any of the servers. I can provide the paypal transaction numbers as proof that I was playing on three servers and purchased balins for each character.

Moderator CafeAuLait probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. CafeAuLait probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. CafeAuLait probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. CafeAuLait probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. CafeAuLait probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. CafeAuLait probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. CafeAuLait probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. CafeAuLait probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. CafeAuLait's Avatar
    Warchild, please tell me how long it was that you did not play and mail me privately the transaction numbers.
    File a ticket here
    for payment issues
    R2 Forum Rules

R2 Game Rules click HERE

do you work for r2 games ?

Quote Originally Posted by warchild73 View Post
    do you work for r2 games ?
    I'm a forum moderator, so yes. Please mail me privately the transaction numbers so I can pass on to the GMS.
    File a ticket here
    for payment issues
    R2 Forum Rules

R2 Game Rules click HERE

CafeAuLait is one of the R2 Moderator , provide us the above information plz.

I sent the info to cafaulait. I got a message from serrin asking for the info said she was a guild master that's why I asked if she worked for r2

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast