[Beginners]Tank Trials

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
    Err... so we have censorship for a.ss, but not ****?
    That's because **** isn't a bad word, it's a bad act. Might as well ban Kill, Attack, Slaughter etc, they're all bad acts.

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
      That's because **** isn't a bad word, it's a bad act. Might as well ban Kill, Attack, Slaughter etc, they're all bad acts.
      I kinda understand what you mean, but a.ss is on a person's body, why would it be censored @_@?
      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
        I kinda understand what you mean, but a.ss is on a person's body, why would it be censored @_@?
        Let's just go around calling people an Elbow instead of that, and maybe one day Elbow will be censored o.o

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
          Let's just go around calling people an Elbow instead of that, and maybe one day Elbow will be censored o.o
          Please stay relatively on topic, thanks for your input and yes basically if you on pile eachother it's very hard for the other team to get a shot on you, but if you die just get your team to pick it up, with thunderbomb you basically wni if used properly. I've came back mad streaks with thunder.

Anyone have level 8 information?
          Wartune
          (S251) Level 48.
          Guild = Sanctuary.

Tank Trials guide:

Comment

Originally posted by Grazeh View Post
            Here is a picture of the boss, the red ring shows it's AOE attck! Dodge this as it takes a lot of your health!

adding some info about tanks thru my personal experience playin tanks :
            - If u r low on HP and u dont think u can shake ur enemy pick ur time before ur tank shred to pieces, pay attention to the refresh timer on upper right screen (between the boss n skills timer) it indicates how fast u will respawn.(the lower the faster u will respawn) works for me everytime

- if possible form a party with ur friends n comunicate with them as where's the ammo n all power ups located or focus fire on which target.boost ur winning chance a lot
            - Hide behind any obstacles from enemy fire
            - Party points over personal points. doesn't matter if ur score rank 1 but ur team lose, u still get less reward from the winning party
            - rank 1 got 3 small runestone,as for rank 2 n 3 got 2 small runestone. (idk bout the rest but i think they still got 2 CMIIW )
            - do try to take all the ammo n power up as much as u can n leaving none for the opposing party tat way u reduce their fighting chance a lot
            - DONT GIVE UP till the end, me n my party once play against 3 nightwolf n 1 predator (we all still only mauler) n we eventually won by close point in the end,even when it seems there's no chance
            - Enjoy ur tank trials as much as u can cos for me its one of the most fun aspects in wartune now

Comment

Originally posted by X_O™® View Post
              adding some info about tanks thru my personal experience playin tanks :
              - If u r low on HP and u dont think u can shake ur enemy pick ur time before ur tank shred to pieces, pay attention to the refresh timer on upper right screen (between the boss n skills timer) it indicates how fast u will respawn.(the lower the faster u will respawn) works for me everytime

- if possible form a party with ur friends n comunicate with them as where's the ammo n all power ups located or focus fire on which target.boost ur winning chance a lot
              - Hide behind any obstacles from enemy fire
              - Party points over personal points. doesn't matter if ur score rank 1 but ur team lose, u still get less reward from the winning party
              - rank 1 got 3 small runestone,as for rank 2 n 3 got 2 small runestone. (idk bout the rest but i think they still got 2 CMIIW )
              - do try to take all the ammo n power up as much as u can n leaving none for the opposing party tat way u reduce their fighting chance a lot
              - DONT GIVE UP till the end, me n my party once play against 3 nightwolf n 1 predator (we all still only mauler) n we eventually won by close point in the end,even when it seems there's no chance
              - Enjoy ur tank trials as much as u can cos for me its one of the most fun aspects in wartune now
              Thanks for your input! And yeah I really do enjoy tanks :P
              Wartune
              (S251) Level 48.
              Guild = Sanctuary.

Tank Trials guide:

Comment

wats the original site of this? its interesting

Comment

Original site of what?
                  S24 - Reaper's Illusion
                  IGN - Vein

Comment

the guide does not say how you attack i have played twice and i have only been able to move the tank and collect the items. so the question is how do you attack

Comment

Originally posted by R28806137 View Post
                      the guide does not say how you attack i have played twice and i have only been able to move the tank and collect the items. so the question is how do you attack
                      You can click on your attacks or press 1 for the normal attack and Q for a special attack if you've picked up one of the chests.

You will attack the nearest tank if you attack without having a tank selected. If you want to select a tank to attack, you can click on them. The click area on tanks are kinda weird so I hover my mouse over a tank until it has a glowing outline then I click to select.

Comment

Working...
                      X