Thread: City of Steam Micro Client download?

Herald of Harkenings R214948983 is just another poster. For now....

City of Steam Micro Client download?

How do i do this?

Squire of Statements Freischytz is just another poster. For now.... Freischytz's Avatar
    it's not available yet. It's a foreshadowing of the steam client I guess.
    "He who fights monsters might take care lest he becomes a Monster himself. And if you gaze into the abyss for long, the abyss will stare into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche
    "There's a fine line between genius and insanity..." - Oscar Levant (I slurped it like a spaghetti)
    "In a world drowning in sorrow, happyness is a shallow pool in contrast" - me

Knight of Knowledge Pink-Pink is just another poster. For now.... Pink-Pink's Avatar
    the micro client is not the steam client that is still a long way away

the micro client will most likely be a wrapper which will allow for fast direct access to the game outside of the standard browsers

no ETA yet
    The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently. -Fritz Nietzsche

how can i download it?

Knight of Knowledge Pink-Pink is just another poster. For now.... Pink-Pink's Avatar
    It is not available yet
    The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently. -Fritz Nietzsche