Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

fashion shard and fashion cord drop rates nerfed?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fashion shard and fashion cord drop rates nerfed?

was the rates of getting a fashion shard/fashion cord from a spire box nerfed? before i used to get a shashion shard every day or every other day, but now im lucky to get every 3 days (i get 9 spire boxes a day). Same thing with the fashion
    cords, i used to see it announced that someone got it much more often than now. anyone else has notice this or is it just me?

you got it that often?! o.o
    Wow lucky you...
    today i got my first fashion shard lmfao.

Comment

Yeah lucky you.

I have won 1 full core and about 6 shards since the inception of the spire. I have seen no increase or decrease in the drop rates, but I don't pay any attention to the system announcements anymore, as they even announce when someone goes to the toilet nowadays.

Comment

I have been following this and have noticed a small decrease in drop rates that started at about the 1.6 Patch, possibly a bit earlier.

I have obtained 23 Fashion Shards and 0 Fashion Cores since the introduction of Spire. For a while I used to get 6-7 chests daily, now I get 8.

A few people I know already got more shards and cores than I do, but since I don't have anything to use it on atm, i don't mind

Comment

I use to get 1 shard per day from 10boxes i notice drop lower now i get 1 in 5days..from 50boxes.

Comment

Yes when the spire first came out I was averaging 1 to 2 per day. Now I get 1 every 4 days or so.

Comment

Working...
            X