Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Joyopark Players Update!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joyopark Players Update!

Attention Joyopark Players, with today's maintenance we were able to restore the characters of those players who had contacted us with their correct information. If you login, you should be able to find your characters now.

If you old character was on Joyopark S1, S2, or S4, you can find your character on S35, S39, or S44 respectively.
    If you old character was on Joyopark S3 or S5, you can find your character on S56 or S58 respectively.
    If you old character was on Joyopark S6, S7, or S8, you can find your character on S52, S55, or S57 respectively.

If you login and do not find your character, then we did not get your correct information and as such unable to restore your character. In order that we can continue to help you, please file a ticket and submit the following information on the ticket:
    • Your Real Name, Email Address, and new R2 Account Name
    • Your Joyo Account Name, Registration Date, Registration IP/Country, Registration Email
    • Your Character's Server, Character Name, Character level
    • And the latest recharge info: recharge date, transaction, amount

If you find you have to file a ticket, do take the time to double check that the information you submit is correct. You can file a ticket here: http://tickets.r2games.com/

UPDATE, PART TWO: During the 7/4 maintenance we were able to restore the majority of the missing Joyopark characters to their owners. Unfortunately there were some issues that prevented a few characters from being restored. These issues fall under the following three types:

Type One: The devs checked into the character database and were unable to find any information for a few chracters. It is now impossible to restore the following three players’ characters.
    • S5 (S5)Sagitta
    • S3 (S3)CureN
    • S1 (S1)Shroominator

For the above three players, we are continuing to search through the database to see if there’s any way to restore their characters. If we can’t, R2 will compensate them based on their loss.

Type Two: Some players registered new accounts in R2 and created new characters, which were lost in the maintenance and may not be restored:
    • S5 (S5)Exile
    • S8 (S8) TinkyWinky
    • S6 (S6)K
    • S2 (S2)DxDlover
    • S7 (S7)Horus
    • S8 (S8)nytphantom

For the above players, they have to register a new account and they should bear in mind that they cannot create new character under these new accounts. Or the same issue will happen again.

Type Three: Some players wanted to combine their different Joyo characters into one under their R2 accounts, which failed because of technical issues. Unfortunately, these characters cannot be restored:
    • S8 (S8)FE4R
    • S8 (S8)DeathBringer

For the above 2 players, they will need to register a new account at R2games.com, and send us their new account info to us in a ticket and the devs will restore their different characters on the new account.
    Last edited by Stormaggedon; 07-05-2013, 04:21 AM.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

just wanna ask.. i didn't receive any message regarding with the lack of information.. but the moment i checked my characters r2 server.. there's nothing in there.. and about filing a new ticket.. will i put all my information on the message part?

Comment

Originally posted by czyreabaya View Post
      just wanna ask.. i didn't receive any message regarding with the lack of information.. but the moment i checked my characters r2 server.. there's nothing in there.. and about filing a new ticket.. will i put all my information on the message part?
      Correct, the information goes in the message part of the ticket.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

is there a need to fill out all the needed information sir?

Comment

Originally posted by czyreabaya View Post
          is there a need to fill out all the needed information sir?
          Yes. You must fill out all of the information for the ticket to submit.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

oh ok.. thanks again sir... after sending the ticket.. i have to wait for a week to get access to it?

Comment

my god.. i submitted 3 times for the my info including the reply from CS_Restore regarding what option i'll choose and had submitted it again and no response been sent back to me so i assumed i finally sent the right info. So why the hell my char isn't restored yet??!!!

Comment

none of this would happen if ppl did there job right still no toon and no reply ...... wow is looking better and better

Comment

unbelivable..there were so many who had characters on the accounts they wanted their joyopark characters restored. ive been talking to people in game and so many of them did not pay attention to the "important" words written in bold.

Comment

just why my char isn't restored, Memory? i have checked S56 and S58 and i can't find it. if my final info that was submitted is incorrect at least CS_Restore will sent me a PM or a mail about it but i haven't received any even a note if my char is ready to be restored. so they did prioritize those who have purchased crystals to be restored?!

Comment

Originally posted by missydee View Post
                      unbelivable..there were so many who had characters on the accounts they wanted their joyopark characters restored. ive been talking to people in game and so many of them did not pay attention to the "important" words written in bold.
                      i gave the right info

Comment

this is greens alt my main is already restore but this alt is my bank and it not yet restored tell me what to do..

Comment

Originally posted by apachemage View Post
                          i gave the right info
                          i was talking about people who talked to me today. i asked "did you have a character in any game on that account?" most of them confirmed. but i do agree the cashers seemed to have been restored. im one of them but i dont complain. still one of my friends whos a casher didnt get in. so i dont know

(dee)

Comment

hello plz can anyone tell me how log in with my account ouel007

Comment

Hi,

We can't submit a ticket without a character name to select.

Please advise.

Comment

Working...
                              X