Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it better for knight to use critbased dmg on world boss ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it better for knight to use critbased dmg on world boss ?

Im wondering , since the mags with willdestroyer are stronger in pvp and knights are stronger in pvp also then the crit based mags and knights, with same lvl on willdestroyer as critbased dmg astral. But , most off the high lvl mags changes to crit based dmg on world boss, is it same for knights? I heard a rumor that all characters should use critbased dmg on world boss to get more gold and daru.
    Can some one verifie ? I would like to get a concrete answer, no guesses plz, ty Best regards StÄllA Knight s 42

short answer yes, crit rules in WB.
    Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
    I do not exist.
    For real.

Comment

yes use it

Comment

Think about it: if you use vouchers to boost your stats, critical gets boosted but will destroyer doesn't.

But you can always measure to be sure

Comment

Originally posted by Tharlyci View Post
          Think about it: if you use vouchers to boost your stats, critical gets boosted but will destroyer doesn't.

But you can always measure to be sure
          Critical does not get boosted..

Your attack gets boosted, so criticals hit harder, but so does Will Destroyer, it will do extra damage too.

Comment

[QUOTE=ElusionM;593770]Critical does not get boosted..[QUOTE]
            "5% boost to all stats"
            "10% boost to all stats"
            "15% boost to all stats"
            "20% boost to all stats"
            "25% boost to all stats"
            "30% boost to all stats"
            "35% boost to all stats"
            "40% boost to all stats"
            "45% boost to all stats"
            "50% boost to all stats"

I've measured all of the troop count, dodge, and critical increases in game. It's the inspiration bonus that's damage-only.

Comment

More seriously, copied from the game: "Heroic inspiration (50%): all stats +50%; only usable when fighting a world boss"

Comment

This is from personal experience. I'm a knight and switched to crit for WB last week. With about 1.4k crit and lvl 5 determination astral, I've been consistently making about 200k more per WB than I've been with lvl 7 EWD. My patk had been pretty much the same so it's not because of that.

Comment

Ty guys, i just got confirmed from a high br knight that critbased dmg is the thing to use for wb, and from u all ofc, just wanted to be sure, cause now i have to get 2 new astrals. and lvl them to minimum 6. s much now lol , id ont know wich oreder to make all, but in life its best to get good economic base first, so i have to cancell all my other plans and get the crit astrals and lvl then then, i will win on it in the long run , ty all and have fun , besta regards Mariusz S42 knight stÄlla

Comment

Originally posted by Tharlyci View Post
                    "5% boost to all stats"
                    "10% boost to all stats"
                    "15% boost to all stats"
                    "20% boost to all stats"
                    "25% boost to all stats"
                    "30% boost to all stats"
                    "35% boost to all stats"
                    "40% boost to all stats"
                    "45% boost to all stats"
                    "50% boost to all stats"

I've measured all of the troop count, dodge, and critical increases in game. It's the inspiration bonus that's damage-only.
                    If you've checked as you say you have, you'll see Critical does not get boosted.

By +50% Stats they are referring to Strength, Intelligence, Endurance and Armor, this probably includes HP, Defense, Matk and Patk

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                      If you've checked as you say you have, you'll see Critical does not get boosted.

By +50% Stats they are referring to Strength, Intelligence, Endurance and Armor, this probably includes HP, Defense, Matk and Patk
                      It is as elusium say. If you just take a look on the stat window before and after buff, you see that critical amount doesn't change.
                      >,<
                      S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
                      Mage: Existence (G.M)
                      BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post

I have. None of the stats on the panel gets boosted, but the available troop count goes up 50% anyway (have to manually increase troops after the boost; it lets the high-level troops (say L55+ templars) tank the boss in the front line). Likewise, measured dodge rate and critical rate both go up.

Comment

These stats are boosted:
                          PATK-MATK-PDEF-MDEF-HP-TROOP COUNT.
                          IT IS THE SAME AS IN WARRIORS CALL.
                          reason for excessive caps: because I cant realise how ppl can say that it boosts crits when you should see the difference every time you use the dam wb boost.

Comment

Originally posted by Smoldering View Post
                            It is as elusium say. If you just take a look on the stat window before and after buff, you see that critical amount doesn't change.
                            >,<
                            Ahem...looks like stat window display has been fixed in 1.6 to match in-game effects.
                            Last edited by Tharlyci; 07-08-2013, 09:00 AM.

Comment

you guys really should take the time out to actually mention that there is a point where wd becomes worse than crit/det... while it was casually mentioned (lvl 6) it also requires completely uneven xp allocation to crit/det vs wd

but basically... its 1.5-2k crit and lvl 6 det > lvl 6 wd

Comment

Working...
                              X