Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Is it better for knight to use critbased dmg on world boss ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1.3k crit + 3 lvl det> lvl 6 ewd... Srsly i used that and still scored top 3-5 for 3 months straight, now i finally got 4 deter and a new medal+boosted crit yey! 2.5k crit+4 deter a bit more crits

Comment

so, crit is worth for wb? even i'm a knight?
      Aprillya (S209)
      guild -> Dymension
      BR : pathetic
      am noob

proud to be knight :cool:

Comment

Crit allways works better for evry class if you have 2k+ crit and 4-5v deter as a knight you get ~15% more from wb or more
        If you have pve set you can deal dd and dds in a row what make freaking high dmg
        For each class allways better will be crit+dęter+ runthless(floating dmg) setup

_________

Crit Mage 80v
        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

With crit the gain is immense.

Comment

Im guessing I will need to have both crit and crit dmg astrals to make good use from crit? Reason I ask is bc I have lvl 7 will destroyer and I used a lvl 4 snipers edge and I was basically getting the same amount as I made with my will destroyer. I didn't have determination though so that is probably why I didn't really gain much. is it worth investing points and buying both orange determination and sniper edge or should I just lvl up my will destroyer to 8?

Comment

I have level 6 EWD for everyday use.

For WB - I use a red level 5 Crit and gold level 5 Determination. I take home 20% extra over my EWD when I go crit.

Go crit for WB only. use EWD for everything else.
              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
              You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
              Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                Im guessing I will need to have both crit and crit dmg astrals to make good use from crit? Reason I ask is bc I have lvl 7 will destroyer and I used a lvl 4 snipers edge and I was basically getting the same amount as I made with my will destroyer. I didn't have determination though so that is probably why I didn't really gain much. is it worth investing points and buying both orange determination and sniper edge or should I just lvl up my will destroyer to 8?
                Holy sniper v5 and determi v5 + swich gems to full crit and you get a lot more

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                  Holy sniper v5 and determi v5 + swich gems to full crit and you get a lot more
                  switch gem into crit? u mean for wb only? (i am a knight)
                  Aprillya (S209)
                  guild -> Dymension
                  BR : pathetic
                  am noob

proud to be knight :cool:

Comment

yes i only just it in wb
                    i comband that two too work good
                    sniper and determi
                    Last edited by R210242659; 07-11-2013, 02:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X