Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it better for knight to use critbased dmg on world boss ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1.3k crit + 3 lvl det> lvl 6 ewd... Srsly i used that and still scored top 3-5 for 3 months straight, now i finally got 4 deter and a new medal+boosted crit yey! 2.5k crit+4 deter a bit more crits

Comment

so, crit is worth for wb? even i'm a knight?
      Aprillya (S209)
      guild -> Dymension
      BR : pathetic
      am noob

proud to be knight :cool:

Comment

Crit allways works better for evry class if you have 2k+ crit and 4-5v deter as a knight you get ~15% more from wb or more
        If you have pve set you can deal dd and dds in a row what make freaking high dmg
        For each class allways better will be crit+dęter+ runthless(floating dmg) setup

_________

Crit Mage 80v
        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

With crit the gain is immense.

Comment

Im guessing I will need to have both crit and crit dmg astrals to make good use from crit? Reason I ask is bc I have lvl 7 will destroyer and I used a lvl 4 snipers edge and I was basically getting the same amount as I made with my will destroyer. I didn't have determination though so that is probably why I didn't really gain much. is it worth investing points and buying both orange determination and sniper edge or should I just lvl up my will destroyer to 8?

Comment

I have level 6 EWD for everyday use.

For WB - I use a red level 5 Crit and gold level 5 Determination. I take home 20% extra over my EWD when I go crit.

Go crit for WB only. use EWD for everything else.
              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
              You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
              Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                Im guessing I will need to have both crit and crit dmg astrals to make good use from crit? Reason I ask is bc I have lvl 7 will destroyer and I used a lvl 4 snipers edge and I was basically getting the same amount as I made with my will destroyer. I didn't have determination though so that is probably why I didn't really gain much. is it worth investing points and buying both orange determination and sniper edge or should I just lvl up my will destroyer to 8?
                Holy sniper v5 and determi v5 + swich gems to full crit and you get a lot more

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                  Holy sniper v5 and determi v5 + swich gems to full crit and you get a lot more
                  switch gem into crit? u mean for wb only? (i am a knight)
                  Aprillya (S209)
                  guild -> Dymension
                  BR : pathetic
                  am noob

proud to be knight :cool:

Comment

yes i only just it in wb
                    i comband that two too work good
                    sniper and determi
                    Last edited by R210242659; 07-11-2013, 02:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X