+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Pals 2.0 : Holy Seal System

Dragon Pals 2.0 : Holy Seal System

Holy Seal System

Name:  holy-seal.jpg
Views: 2649
Size:  128.5 KB*

Players level 65 and above are now able to use the Holy Seal System. The system is made up of 9 skills, with the main skill being the Holy Seal. This system increases the power and effects the player has in battle. Players must use EXP to upgrade their Holy Seal skills. The level of a player’s Holy Seal skill affects how it is used in battle, if it is higher than the opponent’s Holy Seal skill level it can in turn block their ability to use Holy Seal skills for 1-3 rounds.

this game more and more like Wartune.. holy seal crap.. zzz

it seems u guys can't find something else..

Quote Originally Posted by BePangSai View Post
    this game more and more like Wartune.. holy seal crap.. zzz

it seems u guys can't find something else..
    I wont disagree to your comments.

A lot of games are somewhat similar to each other. Only some features are changed a little bit.

what happens if we reset skills please? points are recoverd?

Priest of Pontifications rainysui is just another poster. For now....
    Yes, you get all of your points back as Holy Seal Points, and can reallocate on any holy seal skills that you wish

ok thks for reply

Does anyone know what the max level is for each seal? OR a max level over all? Thank you.

Moderator ChronosDPS probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. ChronosDPS probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. ChronosDPS probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. ChronosDPS probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. ChronosDPS probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. ChronosDPS probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. ChronosDPS probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. ChronosDPS probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon.
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverFly View Post
    Does anyone know what the max level is for each seal? OR a max level over all? Thank you.
    So far I've found the skill on the sides max out at level 10 and the holy seal skill its self I've taken up to level 40 if it maxes out I've haven't reached it yet, maybe maxes out at LVL 100.

It's a simple guide. I was hoping to have more info on those "skills". Can we have a screenshot for every class and "skill" description? That would be great!
    [S64] Spira

Quote Originally Posted by Spiralyah View Post
    It's a simple guide. I was hoping to have more info on those "skills". Can we have a screenshot for every class and "skill" description? That would be great!
    They are fairly simple..
    The skills on the sides are like..
    Increase Damage by 1%..
    Avoid damage by .5%.. and so forth..

The one in the middle, "Has the ability to stun a target whose Holy Seal level is lower. While stunned, the target cannot use active skills.. " then goes into details about the levels and stun rounds.

You will see when you hit 65, very self explanatory.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast