Get Adobe Flash Player。

Get Adobe Flash Player

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: MOL- western union help!!

MOL- western union help!!

I'm a filipino, from philippines.I'm trying to load in MOL via western union, but it says.. 2000 gold coins..and i have to pay 800 plus php.. is there a way that i can only buy 1000 gold? so that i will only pay 400+ pesos?? i haven't ask western union about it. buy the way, my first recharge in dragon pal was 100G and i payed 100php via mobile phone payment.

Quote Originally Posted by sLeEpOvEr View Post
    I'm a filipino, from philippines.I'm trying to load in MOL via western union, but it says.. 2000 gold coins..and i have to pay 800 plus php.. is there a way that i can only buy 1000 gold? so that i will only pay 400+ pesos?? i haven't ask western union about it. buy the way, my first recharge in dragon pal was 100G and i payed 100php via mobile phone payment.

For anything billing related, you will have to file a ticket. Please go to http://tickets.r2games.com/ I'm sorry I couldn't be of more help, but there's a specific department that deals with billing. They could help you further.
    __________________________________________________ _
    -Any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM me directly.

Payments issues? File a ticket Here
    R2 Rules
    R2 Forum Rules

walng gold coins na worth 400 pesos..kung gusto mo 1000 gold coins lng makuha mo.. try mo na lng mag purchase ng 500 gold coins. pareho lng naman un price kung may diperensya man.. konti lng..

gusto ko sana magbayad nung .99 cents para sa recharge...nakatry na ba kau nun?!

+ Reply to Thread