X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knight skill lvl 140 "Discipline Ring" bugged

i have test to pvp my friend, and the radius is only 100-150
    while on the information its 300...please fix it dont just fix another class skill...

I agree they need to say the right information or make it right. Its the same as counter its defense boost it "says" it gives does not do anything it dont increase or decrease defense so whats the point. plus the 200% damage based on defense is either nerfed or really doesent do much pvp wise its not stronger then fight on thats if it even hits.
    Char: BlackKnight(lvl 140 Eidolon Knight), Jellah(7x priest) Gimina(lv 5x mortal rogue)
    Server: Glacial Planes.
    Guild: Mortal Elites (Sage)

For in depth knight guide click the link below
    !

"Let failure be your guide for in failure you learn how to play"

Comment

Yep quite broke both of them. Max hit i can pull with counter is 400k (on monsters not player) and i have 50k patk While my other skills hit the same amount and they are only like 40-60% attack rate and ya no defence boost for the 2sec its supposed to.. And ya discipline ring is broke too, have to basically stand on top of them for it to drag them, doesnt drag them from range like it should.

Comment

yeah the radius of discipline ring is bugged, its not 300 radius...can u fix it asap thx

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	DR.png
Views:	1
Size:	193.6 KB
ID:	1673239

In case you are not seeing the obvious!

Please fix!

Please check the additional HP on Protection Scion passive skill (Shield of thorns). As you can see i am not using it since it is bugged. It does not give you additional HP even from Lvl. 1 to Lvl. 8.
          Last edited by R225694102; 08-15-2013, 06:04 AM.

Comment

Will be fixed with a weekly maintenance soon

Note: This thread is now closed.

Comment

Working...
            X