******'s Illustration of Wartune August 2013 Events

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
    So, yes, I will say it again: They didn't force you to buy anything, you yourself did.
    And I shall say this again, They are forcing you to buy stuff to keep up with people. You have a choice your right, Free to suck or Pay to win but that's not really a fair choice that's an ultimative.

Comment

So I believed this events is giving off the Pigs mount (at least). And also use this chance to rip as much as balens compared to previous mounts events â–º.â—„
      ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
      -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
      ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
      (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Originally posted by Tehlawlfirm View Post
        And I shall say this again, They are forcing you to buy stuff to keep up with people. You have a choice your right, Free to suck or Pay to win but that's not really a fair choice that's an ultimative.
        wow they forcing u to buy stuff with a gun to ur head or something? i been playin wartune from the start of s15 and they have never forced me to do anything

Comment

Originally posted by R23535187 View Post
          wow they forcing u to buy stuff with a gun to ur head or something? i been playin wartune from the start of s15 and they have never forced me to do anything
          You can't be a free player and compete with cashers there for your option to not pay and compete is non existant and took that choice out. Now it's an ultimative.

If you want to keep up with people you are "FORCED to buy stuff, how is that hard to comprehend? Yes it's free to suck against cashers, but to keep up or get ahead you "HAVE" to pay.

I'll use these next time so it's easier to understand for you.

Click image for larger version

Name:	c_d.gif
Views:	1
Size:	66.1 KB
ID:	1673366
          Last edited by Tehlawlfirm; 08-20-2013, 06:20 PM.

Comment

Competing against your friends and having a good time isn't comsidered as "competition"? So you have issues with understanding how the system works. If you think free players are suck, then you simply fail.
            The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

You simply fail if that's your arguement. Class Wars, Battle Grounds, Arenas, Guild Battles. Tanks are all competition... maybe you should look the definition up or do you need flash cards too? Don't say I don't know how the system works.. your statement right there proves you don't how it works or what the word even means. You can have fun doing it but whatever you say it's competition regardless.
              Last edited by Tehlawlfirm; 08-20-2013, 11:18 PM.

Comment

And yet people wonder why they are poor and others get more money than they do, since all they ever do is whine.

Compete against others at your level and strength is the point, you missed it, by a large margin.

{OuO**

Comment

Has nothing to do with being poor.. Smart people know when they are wasting money and Dumb people don't. There is alot of people I know that have very good incomes but would rather get a new boat or new car then to spend money in a game. Maybe they have kids and wanna set money aside for their college.. maybe they have extra bills people don't. Just cause someone doesn't spend a fortune in this game it doesn't automatically makes them poor. In fact I know people who skip paying bills etc because their priorities are screwed up and would rather get a new mount then pay their phone bill. You are just arguing to argue and I can beat you at this all day. You say compete against people your level and strenth is your point? Only flaw, you don't have a choice. Bg brackets choose for you, you saying i'm suppose to look for the one person my level in a bg with the same br to fight everytime? go for it and let me know how that works for ya, 9 times outta ten you won't be fighting someone the same level or same br. Same with arenas they choose for you, your in a bracket but no where near the same brs, you rather win easy or get crushed and very rarely do u get a team to fight against thats even. Now on to Guild battles, you saying we have a choice? Sure I'd love to fight a guild with the same levels and same br but it's not gonna happen. So please reply with another stupid reply that i can poke holes in.

I make a very nice income and I spend very little money in this game because my priorites are real life first , wartunes is like 20 in my list.

If I was a millionaire I wouldn't even be playing this game, but by your theory I'd be poor for not dumping a ton of money in it.
                  Last edited by Tehlawlfirm; 08-21-2013, 01:17 AM.

Comment

TL;DR

The only problem here is people just don't accept the fact that R2Games mix everyone in together so they feel frustrated until the point of quitting or dumping more cash in. Why feed them with your time while you don't like it then?

{OuO**

Comment

TS;DR = Too short didn't read

silly cashers, burn more money so I can go cry some more.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                        TL;DR

The only problem here is people just don't accept the fact that R2Games mix everyone in together so they feel frustrated until the point of quitting or dumping more cash in. Why feed them with your time while you don't like it then?
                        Cause every game has their flaws, this game just has more then most. One being balance. Not saying the game doesn't have some aspects to it that are fun, but I'm also not going to lie and say I agree with every aspect either. If everyone quit a game because there was something they didn't like there would be hardly be any gamers.

Just gotta have a limit of how much your willing to put up with till it's time to say screw it and move on to a different game. I'm almost there but haven't hit that pushing point yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehlawlfirm View Post
                          You can't be a free player and compete with cashers there for your option to not pay and compete is non existant and took that choice out. Now it's an ultimative.

If you want to keep up with people you are "FORCED to buy stuff, how is that hard to comprehend? Yes it's free to suck against cashers, but to keep up or get ahead you "HAVE" to pay.

I'll use these next time so it's easier to understand for you.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]51923[/ATTACH]

thats still a litle to hard to understand, u have anything easyer?? plz say u do

Comment

Working...
                          X