Rules changed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rules changed

I want to say after this patch with clothes and runes...mages are too weaks against archers or knights be cause their whirldwind and lunatic fire kill mage easy and troops knights(40level).But after 50 level mages become OP be cause new troops templars and archers get more pdef against knights.I just wanna say knights are broken class and mages are (IN)now.After 60 level with suntoria level 3,rain of fire level 5 and meteor lvl 4 other class no chance to kill mages.

If you have no chance to kill a Mage, then you are simply weaker than that Mage.
    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Another thread complain about us mage? *sigh*
      ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
      -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
      ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
      (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

basically these threads are ones we should ignore

Comment

Originally posted by LoveMagic777 View Post
          I want to say after this patch with clothes and runes...mages are too weaks against archers or knights be cause their whirldwind and lunatic fire kill mage easy and troops knights(40level).But after 50 level mages become OP be cause new troops templars and archers get more pdef against knights.I just wanna say knights are broken class and mages are (IN)now.After 60 level with suntoria level 3,rain of fire level 5 and meteor lvl 4 other class no chance to kill mages.
          learn to play well why you try to kill mages? btw you can kill them .. but you need some brains to do that .. is something called strategy and yes i know how to play knight/mage/archer.

Comment

I am mage.

Comment

I was knight cash with big mdef and reduce dmg 57 level but killed by 53,54 lvl mage....I just say knights broken class I ait 50 lvl with my mage.
              Last edited by LoveMagic777; 08-04-2013, 02:57 PM.

Comment

so you complain how knights broken class,but also complain how mages are to weak against knights whirlwindi guess go try archer next lol

Comment

Try being an archer and you won't be complaining about this.

Comment

Archers are the weakest link.

Without cash to become Zebqllion, you will be wiped out by same level/BR mage/knight.

Comment

You are talking about getting killed by a level 53/54 mage, could it be that mage has much higher br, much better stats or is much stronger than you? What is your PATK, HP and MDEF? What is that mage's MATK, PDEF and HP? Might as well show some stats for same br mage, knight and archers and let's guess who will win the fight against each other.

Comment

Damn I wish i can post videos on here from the Chinese version to shut people up about knights being weak. They are far from being weak. learn to play a knight and build them correctly. You take out any archer with the same BR and you will last long in battles with mages and knights. You probably will lose against a mage but that is bc you are suppose to have a hard time against them. Mages are suppose to kill knights. However, it isn't impossible for a knight to beat mages. Just takes a lot of hard work.

Comment

Knights are way stronger than Archers, mages depends.

But if you can build a high Def, HP, and Block Knight, you can dominate almost anything.

I know of a Knight that have almost up to 80% (at least feels like it) of Block rate, most mages can't kill him because the mage's Templars just heals the Knight constantly non-stop while the Knight builds up Rage and wipes out the opposing team.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                            Knights are way stronger than Archers, mages depends.

But if you can build a high Def, HP, and Block Knight, you can dominate almost anything.

I know of a Knight that have almost up to 80% (at least feels like it) of Block rate, most mages can't kill him because the mage's Templars just heals the Knight constantly non-stop while the Knight builds up Rage and wipes out the opposing team.
                            Not sure how that happens. Most Templars I 2 hit (lvl 75 or lower) so they don't have to chance to continually heal me. As Oxycotton said, Knights are meant to lose to Mages, hence why I don't even bother trying to kill the top mages. Just accept you will lose to the top 5% of mages but ensure you will own all the Archers and Knights. High Patk (cause let's be honest this game really only rewards DPS), Block, HP's and PDEF and your sweet

Comment

I'm Mage to Lvl 56

Comment

Working...
                              X