[Patch Notes] Crystal Saga 8/8 Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Patch Notes] Crystal Saga 8/8 Update

Monsters and Torches are invading Starglade, and there's an all new way to synthesize insignia. Check out the changes this week below!

Activities
    Promotions
    What's New

I can dig it

Comment

nice thanks guys!

Comment

still no friends pack quest. i need g.mut

Comment

Seriously you are taking the ♥♥♥♥ now fix the ♥♥♥♥ priest skills!!!!
          Last edited by MemoryLane; 08-08-2013, 05:20 AM. Reason: If you need to change the spelling, you probably just shouldn't say it.

Comment

what about the damn priests skills
            Ign- (S2)xena6
            server-himeng valley
            class-Priest holy hybrid
            level- Eidolon 149
            guild-Noypi
            honor rank-Emperor

Comment

Originally posted by Angel.Blade View Post
              Seriously you are taking the ♥♥♥♥ now fix the ♥♥♥♥ priest skills!!!!
              sorry memory im just so mad that nothing ever gets done about the priest skills.what is the point in us carrying on with our toons when the skills dont work

Comment

Where are the promised bug fixes? What about avernal realm?

Comment

sorry memory im just so mad that nothing ever gets done about the priest skills.what is the point in us carrying on with our toons when the skills dont work
                  I totally agree seems priests are a neglected class. Also drop rate on the orders sucks there is supposed to be an NPC I am just wasting afk time cuz I sure ain't getting the orders I need
                  Ign- (S2)xena6
                  server-himeng valley
                  class-Priest holy hybrid
                  level- Eidolon 149
                  guild-Noypi
                  honor rank-Emperor

Comment

Originally posted by xena6 View Post
                    I totally agree seems priests are a neglected class. Also drop rate on the orders sucks there is supposed to be an NPC I am just wasting afk time cuz I sure ain't getting the orders I need
                    I complety agree im having the exact same issues but yet they dont listen and nor do they ever do anything about it

Comment

Chillax, not only it's the priest skill bug but the shadow rogue skill too. Give it some time..
                      Originally posted by Dr.Q
                      Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

I complety agree im having the exact same issues but yet they dont listen and nor do they ever do anything about it
                        I guess they just don't care *sighs*
                        Ign- (S2)xena6
                        server-himeng valley
                        class-Priest holy hybrid
                        level- Eidolon 149
                        guild-Noypi
                        honor rank-Emperor

Comment

Another insignia, really, and its lamer than the one we have. You've got to be kidding me! Now the dungeon bosses are dropping too much stuff, DC, beast essence, and now lame insignia stuff. Can we have something that really helps our characters, like Mark of God, or a better time for Island of Blessing. The only good thing about the last few weeks events are the soul shards, and I'm surprised they haven't changed that with bound socketing rods as a prize, seriously?? It seems like these guys want us to quit, but want to try and bleed a little more cash out of people before they shut the servers off. When it comes to event creativity you guys fail. I'd rather get week after week of Exelon invasion than farm items for an insignia I'll never use. I honestly get excited Wednesday nights hoping the next weeks even will be the one, but every Thursday I'm disappointed. They've abandoned PvP and made every server PvE.
                          "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

Originally posted by KidSess View Post
                            Chillax, not only it's the priest skill bug but the shadow rogue skill too. Give it some time..
                            I don't think you get it. Priests don't just have new skills that are bugged. Plenty of old skills are still bugged or not balanced properly and they never get fixed. We're constantly ignored. Also, the new priests skills were pretty much the first to be reported, the rogue skills weren't mentioned till a little while ago.
                            (S14)Squintina
                            LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
                            LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Originally posted by (S14)Squintina View Post
                              I don't think you get it. Priests don't just have new skills that are bugged. Plenty of old skills are still bugged or not balanced properly and they never get fixed. We're constantly ignored. Also, the new priests skills were pretty much the first to be reported, the rogue skills weren't mentioned till a little while ago.
                              Seems being a priest is a waste r2 just don't care about the class at all. It's been what 5 weeks and no fixes for bugged priest skills. I think i might just go play soh. I'm sick of priest class being neglected. Priests are not needed anymore nature rangers heal more than us PATHETIC
                              Last edited by xena6; 08-08-2013, 06:50 PM.
                              Ign- (S2)xena6
                              server-himeng valley
                              class-Priest holy hybrid
                              level- Eidolon 149
                              guild-Noypi
                              honor rank-Emperor

Comment

Working...
                              X