Wartunes more and more expensive

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartunes more and more expensive

has anyone else noticed this game is getting more and more expensive every month. mounts used to be $20 and the 40 then 80 now to buy out the dragon mount early on you have to pay 59 balens * 800 to get the razor dragon which is 47200 balens or get lucky and when the card. many people are quitting do to problems like this that more and more money is required.. transposer gems scrolls, socket rods, and almost everything to get far ahead in this game costs a lot of money. they should cut back on the prices or keep them the same as when they started 1 year ago

I agree, I'm to that point to where i'm about to quit and go back to wow.. i have spent 3 years worth of subscriptions to world of warcraft on this game and still haven't put a dent into what some people pay on a monthly basis. You get less options, worse graphics, horrible pvp balance, annoying lengthy grinds just to get gear that isn't even end game gear, the list could go on and on... yet people will put a fortune into this game that they will end up quitting eventually. Pay 2 win has to be the stupidest idea anyone came up with and I think very soon my money will be going to another game.

Comment

It will only get worse bro. This is a pay to win game and aslong as others are paying to win, R2 and 7roads wont change a thing and trust me they dont need to reduce prices there are plenty of people more than willing to spend $1000s on this game.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehlawlfirm View Post
        Pay 2 win has to be the stupidest idea anyone came up with and I think very soon my money will be going to another game.
        Honestly, I kind of agree with you on this statement.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

I play on a few new servers just to see what players are spending and on server 314 which is just over a week old 5 players have lv 5 wings and recharged 200k balens. LoL its not even a week old people are just insane.

Comment

Originally posted by simon1736 View Post
            It will only get worse bro. This is a pay to win game and aslong as others are paying to win, R2 and 7roads wont change a thing and trust me they dont need to reduce prices there are plenty of people more than willing to spend $1000s on this game.
            Ya i know that. That's what these games do, they make as much money as fast as they can and when the money stops coming in or player base gets so low they aren't making a fortune they will just make a new game. Whihc is fine in a business sense, but playability wise is unbearable. Be funny when the only people left are the rich people and they go broke trying to outspend the other.

I'd rather keep a million people happy playing a game that will spend some money, then 1000 rich people who spend outrageous amounts of money on a game. Cause when the rich people get bored, or have gone as they can, their money goes else where and wartunes is left with a bunch of unhappy people ready to leave.
            Last edited by Tehlawlfirm; 08-12-2013, 02:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehlawlfirm View Post
              Ya i know that. That's what these games do, they make as much money as fast as they can and when the money stops coming in or player base gets so low they aren't making a fortune they will just make a new game. Whihc is fine in a business sense, but playability wise is unbearable. Be funny when the only people left are the rich people and they go broke trying to outspend the other.

I'd rather keep a million people happy playing a game that will spend some money, then 1000 rich people who spend outrageous amounts of money on a game. Cause when the rich people get bored, or have gone as they can, their money goes else where and wartunes is left with a bunch of unhappy people ready to leave.
              A subscription based game is better for the players.

But business-wise, a P2W game still works for the company.
              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Ya I don't blame them for wanting to make money at all, in fact statistically p2w games are bigger money makers. But like you said Subscribtion based games are more balanced and better for players.. While this game was fun fresh and new, It sucks the money I wasted and the time i spent to get the gear and pretty much hit level 70 before I realized that no matter how much time or money I spend on this game, it will never be enough to be able to compete with players that really have no cap on brs or limits on the amount of money they can spend. The game was fun, I met some cool people and ran into some real ****** bags, but sadly I feel my time in this game is coming to an end soon. Just hope people figure it out for themself that they are forever going to have to keep spending more and more money on a game to keep up or get ahead on something they will eventually quit in the end. Not so much rich people that have money to waste, but people who are addicted to this game and are willing to sacrifice real life stuff for pixels in a game. If your rich and can afford it, go for it.. If not, this really isn't the game to be playing.

Comment

i dont think so. its because most ppl want to be competitive so they spend more.
                  Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

inb4 "no one is forcing you to buy" posts incoming.
                    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                      inb4 "no one is forcing you to buy" posts incoming.
                      Just because you said so:

No one is forcing you to buy anything!
                      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

they kind of are making you buy stuff if you dont at higher levels people dont play with you in the team events as much . they want people with high br and if you dont have it they just kick you and you spend time trying to find people to play with. not to mention trying to make it in battleground or big guilds usually have a br minimum to be in a gb. without money its very hard to get your br to a appropriate level

Comment

I am here to post

P2W

my job is done.

Comment

It is a sad situation but Money always rules...Shoot people can break R2's rules and because they are "BIG" cashers it is over looked....It has got so that most of the events for mounts are not obtainable unless you spend Balens.(I said most not all)You will get close in the end but then time runs out and if you calculate from get go it is set up this way.R2 only has this game for one reason and that is to make money.So as long as they still have hundreds of dollars rolling in they are happy.It would take basically the big majority to quit spending to see a change and sad to say some people likes to be #1 in games because its a power kick so they will continue sending thousands of dollars...And then when they get bored they will pass their account on to someone else its a vicious cycle.If R2 would make things more reasonable im sure more would spend and they would make more....

Comment

WARTUNE NEEDS ONLY SERIOUS BALENS SPENDING PLAYERS.

Non-balens/Less balens players, this game is not for them anymore. The game is getting costly each month. I am surprise to find few average balens spending players from my server quit the game this mount just because they are unable to afford this game anyone. This has never been happened earlier.

I see many players have comments that "no one forcing u to buy". I just have one query for them, do u expect to be competitive without spending the balens ?? the game was designed in a way that at higher level, players must have to spend to be in competitive position. Therefore player's cost of competitiveness should be reasonable.

With recent trend of wartune marketing approach, it is clear that the game is no more for non/less balens players like us.
                              Last edited by R214798543; 08-12-2013, 10:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X