Wartunes more and more expensive

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R214798543 View Post
    WARTUNE NEEDS ONLY SERIOUS BALENS SPENDING PLAYERS.

Non-balens/Less balens players, this game is not for them anymore. They game is getting costly each month. I am surprise to find few average balens spending players from my server quit the game this mount just because they are unable to afford this game anyone. This has never been happened earlier.

I see many players have comments that "no one forcing u to buy". I just have one query for them, do u expect to be competitive without spending the balens ?? the game was designed in a way that at higher level, players must have to spend to be in competitive position. Therefore player's cost of competitiveness should be reasonable.

With recent trend of wartune marketing approach, it is clear that the game is no more for non/less balens players.
    Yup, such as it used to only cost 20 USD to obtain a rare event reward, than it went up to 48 USD, and now... it's 120 USD, LOL (that's if you don't get "lucky" in "gachapon" LOL)

Comment

wait for coming mount to see the asking price more than 400$.

Comment

Yupee. The game design for you to pay. It a business after all. Can't blame about how they should run their business kindly. If you like, pay. If don't like, quit the game.

Wartune is not the only game in the whole world. Find other games that fun, enjoy, and not rip off cash if you don't like how the was
        Last edited by JohnNguyen; 08-12-2013, 11:09 AM.
        ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
        -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
        ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
        (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

I request all R2 players to share their feedback about this post.

The moderator of this forum has earlier commented that if there is a separate post of a specific concern, they can refer the matter to their BOSS.

Lets see if this time they are really concerned to hear our grievance.

Comment

Mr. John,

There is a level of reasonableness. That is what we are discussing here.

At this level, many players would be able to afford the game like few months earlier.

Comment

with 400$ you can afford a PS4. +50~99$(estimation)for each game. i pity the foo that spent 1k$+ on this game.
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Our server, which was one of the most active servers consisting of 6 servers merged together, has recently dwindled alot in activity, mainly after the new Anniversary event came.
                Non-cashers and even small to medium casher just can't stand R2's greed anymore.

Comment

i am a small to medium chasher and the one who started this post. i used to enjoy this game and really enjoyed collecting the mounts but now it takes a paycheck just to get one mount. it is sad that it has come to this . its supposed to be a anniversary not a robbery there is supposed to be a sale or celebration not empty out your pockets to afford the special mounts

Comment

that's right. In the name of anniversary, wartune wants the players to empty their pockets.

Wartune's this greedy attitudes is taking away all the spirit of the game specifically from non/less balen players.

Comment

Originally posted by R214798543 View Post
                      wait for coming mount to see the asking price more than 400$.
                      There already is...

The Recharge Reward after a Server-Merge, the mount cost 500 USD to obtain.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                        There already is...

The Recharge Reward after a Server-Merge, the mount cost 500 USD to obtain.
                        And the dragon which has a mighty potential to cost 477$.

Comment

Let me say this, as long people keep buying overpriced items, there is no reason to drop the prices. It's partially your fault too, gamers.
                          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

ive given up on spending money on it after this annivesary event ill just go back to my ps3

Comment

nice. if wartune keeps asking so much money. Many players will then switch to other games. PS3/PS4 is now much better than what wartune expects the players to spend in this game. A reasonable amount is acceptable, however it appears they need more than a reasonable amount from players

Comment

yes, people will keep buying the over-priced items. However the ratio of such buyers will fall definitely. Wartune needs to understand this.

In long term this is not a sustainable business strategy.

Comment

Working...
                                X