Wartunes more and more expensive

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R214798543 View Post
    yes, people will keep buying the over-priced items. However the ratio of such buyers will fall definitely. Wartune needs to understand this.

In long term this is not a sustainable business strategy.
    I honestly don't think that sustain is important for them. They'll make a lot of money from this game, and when it dies out, they'll start another and the cycle begins again. R2 probably make more money in 1 year than a lot of other MMOs do in 5 (just guessing).

Comment

Not exactly [all] Players fault

It's mainly the 10% "Heavy Cashers" that spend up to 500 USD a week's fault.

Because that's the target audience R2 is aiming for, because they tend to get more money out of them instead of Light-Casher.

R2 doesn't even care about non-casher, because they offer no profit return.

And as you can see by the recent events... the pricing is growing larger and larger.

20 -> 48 -> 120

What's next? 200+ USD for a rare event item? LOL...

Not to mention this game is P2W, whoever spends the most money will always win.

Example:
      Zebq as the only person in entire Eng ver game to have max clothing from spending more than 20,000 USD on clothing, 50,000 USD on Mount Whip (lv.7 stable), probably up to 50,000 USD on wings, and many more.
      All the while all this happen in under 3 month of time.
      Zebq became the #1 strongest player in the game in under 2 month, reached Lord Divine and obtain all level 60 legend equip.

Now... what's the next highest BR Light/non-casher? LOL...

Comment

Is Zebq an actually player, or staff of r2 that is used as a stradegy for people to spend money to catch up with him? Anyone know 100%?

Comment

Originally posted by R25783359 View Post
          has anyone else noticed this game is getting more and more expensive every month. mounts used to be $20 and the 40 then 80 now to buy out the dragon mount early on you have to pay 59 balens * 800 to get the razor dragon which is 47200 balens or get lucky and when the card. many people are quitting do to problems like this that more and more money is required.. transposer gems scrolls, socket rods, and almost everything to get far ahead in this game costs a lot of money. they should cut back on the prices or keep them the same as when they started 1 year ago
          Honestly, I gave up spending a long time ago. Sure a small invest here and there, but mostly free balen offers. I decided to go back to my sub game (myyyyy precioussssss) which just had its anniversary event and you buy...nothing, they gave gear, mounts and other fun stuff for FREE. I mean yeah the sub is double vip price but you get waaaaaaay more game content for it. I play wartune like one plays farmville, just something to do to waste time, and you know, once I let go of trying to be the "best" the game actually became more fun.

Comment

hi i also want to share my thoughts about this coz im a free player on two accnts, i havent bought or recharge balens since i played this game. this is just my opinion, i hope there's no misunderstanding on it whether im free, small, medium or heavy casher, i just want to pointed out some of what i noticed. there 3 mounts up for August event and 2 of them are from previous event, the Piggy(Feb event) and Hawkstrider (April event) probably i dont know what piggy's requirement but for sure i wont get it on Feb event for free on that month but hey! didnt they sell these on last week of feb or 1st week March for SALE?! am i right? and same for the Hawkstrider, they sell the chest for SALE on last week or 1st week of May even u can get it for free through stealing farms. if you think about it, you should be spending less balens on Hawkstrider on August event than the April's (well im not sure about the whole details coz its not my concern though coz im a free-player) and probably for the New Mount Razor Dragon will be on SALE on the same weeks if im right? and pls correct me if my insights are wrong it'll be more appreciating if you do. im just glad that i can get piggy for free on August while i cant on February. im not on any side its just that how the system works.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehlawlfirm View Post
              Is Zebq an actually player, or staff of r2 that is used as a stradegy for people to spend money to catch up with him? Anyone know 100%?
              I vote R2 staff.

Comment

Originally posted by R214798543 View Post
                Mr. John,

There is a level of reasonableness. That is what we are discussing here.

At this level, many players would be able to afford the game like few months earlier.

And... Is anything else wanna complained?
                ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
                -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
                ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
                (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Well done R2. Anniversary for you but funeral for us.

At this moment the game is very expensive for everybody. They should make first at least half the price for balens and for items in the shop. Second thing would be make the VIP-wheel a fair change to win a big item and not always those **** stuff. Synthesizing clothing: Why you need each time more luck charm and fashion core for higher items? It's sick to need over 5 good luck charm for upgrade something. If you see ****** webblog you see that there are people with godlike BR. I guess we need to pay money for balens more then the people on the Chinese server.

The problem is there are a several players giving comment and others keep talking about it in chat but not on the forum. So less then 1% is complaining and that's enough to take no action I guess.

When you are really had to celebrating something we will receive items, not vice versa.
                  Well done R2. Anniversary for you but funeral for us.
                  Ingame name: RubberDuckie
                  Server: EST, R2games
                  Servername: S7 Serpent's Den
                  Toon: Knight
                  Guild: -

Comment

Originally posted by Why_Me View Post
                    I vote R2 staff.
                    would have to say player!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Why_Me View Post
                      once I let go of trying to be the "best" the game actually became more fun.
                      I 100% agree, On my server i'm the top level and our group competes with other groups for stuff.. The competition is what drawed me in to spend the kinda money I did, but everytime I spent money they spent twice as much to get ahead. Constantly sticking to our own group to do spire and higher mpds so we don't lose an exp/rewards running with a group thats not as experienced. While being competitive is something I'm used to in all games, it's what is taking the fun out of this game for me now. So like you said, I'm done being competitive, if people want to waste more and more money to be stronger then me let em, cause at this point it's rather I start dipping into my savings to catch up to these big money spenders or just stop worrying about it and just get on when i'm bored. The 2nd option saves me money to do more stuff in real life.

So ya I agree, trying to be the best is what will ruin it for most players because 90% of them will never ever spend near as much as these people who are so addicted to this game they are willing just trash their money away to be the best in a game that they will 100% guarntee quit eventually.

Just have fun and stop trying to compete with people who spend a house, boat, car on pixels.

Only thing i'm spending money on anymore is to keep the vip up and maybe every once in a blue moon level my clothes when I have the extra cash, but i'm refusing to buy mounts every again, they cost way to much for pixels in a game. I'll just do it the hard way with whips that are free.

You can get everything in game for free eventually, besides mounts and clothes and even some of those you can get for free sometimes in events, All people are doing is wasting a bunch of money on stuff to get it faster , that's all..... so forget those two things and you will enjoy the game alot more.

Everything zebq has I can get besides the mounts and clothes that higher... might take alot longer but in the long run i'll save my self a couple hundred thousand dollars and what's the point of rushing it anyways? The only reason people spend a fortune is for bragging rights in a game of people you don't even know
                      Last edited by Tehlawlfirm; 08-12-2013, 04:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R25783359 View Post
                        has anyone else noticed this game is getting more and more expensive every month. mounts used to be $20 and the 40 then 80 now to buy out the dragon mount early on you have to pay 59 balens * 800 to get the razor dragon which is 47200 balens or get lucky and when the card. many people are quitting do to problems like this that more and more money is required.. transposer gems scrolls, socket rods, and almost everything to get far ahead in this game costs a lot of money. they should cut back on the prices or keep them the same as when they started 1 year ago
                        I do spend a lot on the game, but will no longer do so on some "gamble" events, like the razor dragon, or the earlier evil alpaca one. I am now not prepared to spend 10/20k, to end up with items that I don't need and not get the steed I want!

In the future if steeds etc, are sold in promotions, like spend 50k balens for the +50 underworld steed one, then fine I will buy if the price is right, as I have done in the past! If not, then I won't bother!

I agree with you that 47,200 balens to guarantee a +30 steed is far too much!
                        Last edited by Howie1; 08-12-2013, 07:12 PM.

Comment

You just have to check other versions to see A) lower prices B) AUCTION HOUSE C)You can even pay vip for friends and the list goes on, im getting to the point where competing is just not an option anymore, i just pay VIP but to catch on some heavy cashers on my server (let alone the mega cashers on the older ones) they should basically stop playing and i should do everything everyday for like 6 months lol (just to catch up), sometimes its ridiculous.

And another point against wartune's future is the upcoming final fantasy 14 which is basically going to **** on every game browser or not lol, i really recommend it.

Comment

wartune new strategy, put gamble in the game.

Take players money and dont give them the required items

Comment

Don't buy it -> either R2 puts the things cheaper or close the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Ubour View Post
                                Don't buy it -> either R2 puts the things cheaper or close the game.
                                That's not gonna stop Heavy Cashers that spend more than 500 USD a week on this game... and there are quite a few Heavy Cashers here.

Comment

Working...
                                X