Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartunes more and more expensive

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who cares about heavy cashers, let them play with themself and go broke trying to out spend each other.. all they are doing is flexing there pixel pee pee, in a game thats not even close to ratings on most mmos.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehlawlfirm View Post
      Who cares about heavy cashers, let them play with themself and go broke trying to out spend each other.. all they are doing is flexing there pixel pee pee, in a game thats not even close to ratings on most mmos.
      I was suggesting to the Quote that Heavy Casher is what's making R2 keep on continuing to release higher and higher price items and events.

Because as long as Heavy Cashers are still spending money, R2 will not stop or "close the game" (in quote).

Comment

ya that wasn't directed toward you, i just mean in general screw heavy cashers lol

Comment

I started to play this game 3 months ago and im satisfied with my lvl55 archer but lets not speak about the 32K BR i've got... Its just one thing that the prices are going higher time by time. The other problem is the sytem failure in connection with unorganized paying methods. I'm from Hungary, i wanted to get a vip membership - for only 1 month in order to use my 250 tokens. And of course i wanted to buy wings for 2000 balens. I bought paysafe PIN at Relay, I entered the PIN at my account under the "Store" menu and guess what - nothing happened. Paysafe said that this PIN can not be used at this type of trader. Let there be no mistake the problem is not with my PIN or my balance or whatever. I know 3 other guys from the neighbouring countries who have the same problem at wartune. They bought the most expensive one of the PaySafe cards (don't know the currency but its about 100 bucks apiece). I used to put lots of money in Seafight & never had any problem like this. Somehow its just not working at Wartune. The main thing is that its illegal to advertise a paying method/type on a website/account which offers the possibility to enter the PIN but doesn't accept it. I called the Hungarian Paysafe infoline and wanted to get a proper adress with ZIP and all thus i could have send the original bill (receipt) with the PIN on it, they told me twice in two days that they will send it to me on e-mail, nothing happened. Oh and the best part of the story: COME TO HUNGARY! BUY ANY TYPE OF PAYSAFE PIN! CHECK THE E-MAIL ADRESS ON IT! - IT'S NOT EXISTING. ITS EASIER TO SEND A COMPLAIN E-MAIL TO MARS THAN TO PAYSAFE.. Maybe guys you have different experiences with it but strictly speaking these "american-style-scams" wont work for too long in most of the civilised countries.

Comment

go guys pay and spend all your money in this game then you realize how wasted your money and time effort ........... :P

Comment

Lowering prices isn't going to affect anything, Heavy cashers will just get stronger and the non-cashers weaker. The problem is the amount you can recharge every month that's obviously ridiculous.
              I heard they limit it, but I wonder what the limit is, since ZebQ for example can afford quite a sum. And not him alone.

Also have to face it people, no matter what you do, as long as you don't pay, you won't become strongest. Even when they make it cheap, the result will be the same.
              What I learned (and many others) is to just play at your pace, ignoring the top, still trying to make yourself strong, but overlooking the heavy cashers. If you do that, you will enjoy this game much more.
              Set a goal, for example, my goal is to reach Lord Divine before reaching 60. Don't care for lvls, don't care for much besides that. And once I have that I'll give myself another goal.
              Day to day I just enjoy myself, not rushing. Don't see the use.
              Player Class: Archer
              Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

There's no limit on how much you can recharge.

Comment

Originally posted by R25783359 View Post
                  i am a small to medium chasher and the one who started this post. i used to enjoy this game and really enjoyed collecting the mounts but now it takes a paycheck just to get one mount. it is sad that it has come to this . its supposed to be a anniversary not a robbery there is supposed to be a sale or celebration not empty out your pockets to afford the special mounts
                  well no one is asking you to collect the mount.
                  Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                  Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                  Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                  One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                  In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                  One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                  One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                  In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Originally posted by r21577189 View Post
                    well no one is asking you to collect the mount.
                    called it!

Originally posted by arlad View Post
                    inb4 "no one is forcing you to buy" posts incoming.
                    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

on my server 2 got it for free .. soo?

Comment

Originally posted by Tehlawlfirm View Post
                        Love it! I've said practically the same thing on server when other guild QQ about why we dont try (spend) anymore...I'm a girl, I don't need wartune to inflate anything for me!

Is about the gist of it. Just have fun with a few friends while its here because the longer it goes, the more expensive it gets the more people learn what its really about and dont play.

Comment

Working...
                        X