[Activity] Summer Voucher Swap

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Activity] Summer Voucher Swap

Duration: 8/15 – 8/21 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Level Requirement: 30+

Description: For the following week, kill level 30+ monsters for a chance to receive a Summer Voucher. Collect 30 of these vouchers and head over to the Quartermaster in Starglade to exchange them for August Token x1. Each player may use this exchange once per day. You may then exchange these August Tokens for various items in the August Token Exchange, also available at the Quartermaster.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

OMG this is soooooooooooooo lame!!! There's no real event this week.
    "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

Originally posted by MomoJay View Post
      OMG this is soooooooooooooo lame!!! There's no real event this week.
      Indeed it is -.-
      "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

Comment

I agree to what you said

Comment

Least we can turn in 30 for the token instead of 10. Should reduce the amount of cluster f*** this is going to do to my inventory given they are apparantly a common drop. I get like 1 a minute if even that. Time to fill my inventory with a useless item.
          They should make these kinds of event like wishing well, where you can do it multiple times a day at an accumulating price. And not like Red Adamantine accumulating of 10, 250, 500, which is ridiculous. But like 30, 60, 90, 120, 150. Cause at the rate im going I could do 150 10 times easy I feel when this event ends
          IGN: (S59)Daera
          Server: S59 Floran Everglades
          Spouse: (S59)VirgoRose/Real life Girlfriend
          Plane: Scion lvl 90
          Mount: Battle Bear
          Wings: Extreme Angel Lord Wings +1
          Guild: (S57)Elysium

Comment

are 121+ mobs dropping this atleast?
            Sith's Priest Guide

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	stupid evennt.png
Views:	1
Size:	152.2 KB
ID:	1673241

Wow, I afk for an hour and a half, come back, and already bout got a stack of these things. Why the heck can we only turn in 30 a day. Should I turn off item loot and not grab gems and ancient coins as well so not to overfill my entire inventory with this ****? If you can only turn in so few and once a day, make em harder to obtain
              IGN: (S59)Daera
              Server: S59 Floran Everglades
              Spouse: (S59)VirgoRose/Real life Girlfriend
              Plane: Scion lvl 90
              Mount: Battle Bear
              Wings: Extreme Angel Lord Wings +1
              Guild: (S57)Elysium

Comment

Originally posted by Kaiten4687 View Post
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]51377[/ATTACH]

Wow, I afk for an hour and a half, come back, and already bout got a stack of these things. Why the heck can we only turn in 30 a day. Should I turn off item loot and not grab gems and ancient coins as well so not to overfill my entire inventory with this ****? If you can only turn in so few and once a day, make em harder to obtain
                another reason they need to re work the afk system and allow a check box for looting quest items, seeing as they cant remove quest items from the game. like those drops from the valentines event.

Comment

Working...
                X