X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MSEngel View Post
    keldof ?
    Nop he's a real player, well i can just say that if he were r2 employee he wouldn't take the time to help guildies with arena, MP runs and so on also i saw how he developed since we merged with his server to the current stats that he does have now.
    He cashes alot, yes.
    He plays alot, yes.
    That's a dangerous combination.
    +1. I group with Keldof daily. Great guy. Not an R2 drone trying to promote spending. Keldof and myself have been pushing each other up the ranks since S201 merged with S195. It's been loads of fun, and maybe a little too much $ out of both our wallets .

Comment

I think the latest theory is incorrect. I have checked top players on my server who have not logged on in some time. Their br is still in top 15 of the server. It's not the maintenance.

Comment

Originally posted by R29998503 View Post
        I think the latest theory is incorrect. I have checked top players on my server who have not logged on in some time. Their br is still in top 15 of the server. It's not the maintenance.
        then please explain this to me -Click image for larger version

Name:	maintenance.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	126.8 KB
ID:	1673430 this is someone who came in top 30 last class wars and normally has a 70-80K br. He quit last week cause in game drama and he has not logged in since upgrade/maintenance and now his br has showed in picture is 20K.

Comment

I know this it what I don't get! After the maintenance a lot of the players top 10-25 had either 20k-30k br when they had over 58k+ br.
          And they just quit after maintenance -_-!
          If you love a flower, don't pick it up.
          Because if you puck it up it dies and it ceases to be what you love.
          So if you love a flower, let it be.
          Love it not about possession.
          Love is about appreciation.

Comment

I cannot explain it obviously. Because something is wrong. But what I said was the maintenance theory does not seem to apply to every character. So I believe it's something else. And these are people that have not played in weeks...

Comment

Working...
            X