Get Adobe Flash Player。

Get Adobe Flash Player

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Pals 3.0 is on its way, a whole new world, and what’s changing?

Minstrel of Messages YoongJunNam is just another poster. For now.... YoongJunNam's Avatar
    should out 3.0 in S1 & S2 at same time :/ why keep S1 1st should be both out together
    Dragon Pals
    Charater: PSYREN
    Guild : ASURA
    Server: S2 Azure Coast

Maybe next major update we will get to see the wedding system =P, the setup for that one is already up.

Whats lack is when R2 going to have it released

Moderator Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten's Avatar
    The marriage system will be implemented into the game at a later stage, its just that we do not want the players to become so overwhelmed by the updates that they try and marry the wrong dragon
    Dragon Pals Mod and Basic tech support

I am a troubleshooter / Tech Support / Forum Mod and I am a techophile, I deal with computers, servers, connections, typos, issues, bugs and glitches. My interest is in them, make them my problem please

i really hope u guys are removing all the **** from the well, dont no one wanna spend real money in there and get junk like exp pills, bounty cards, those stupid hearts really make me mad. harvest cards and all the other **** u have in there. its just filled with so much junk, ive put problem 80 dollars or more in the well and still haven't gotten those wings, put less junk in it and more good stuff worth putting our money into. and get rid of those stupid hearts. nothing makes me more mad then spending 24 gold to get a freaking heart when i can get those free anywhere. also lower the prices of some stuff. good god u guys are to dang high just to raise ur br by 100 pts.

Quote Originally Posted by ladyfairy View Post
    i really hope u guys are removing all the **** from the well, dont no one wanna spend real money in there and get junk like exp pills, bounty cards, those stupid hearts really make me mad. harvest cards and all the other **** u have in there. its just filled with so much junk, ive put problem 80 dollars or more in the well and still haven't gotten those wings, put less junk in it and more good stuff worth putting our money into. and get rid of those stupid hearts. nothing makes me more mad then spending 24 gold to get a freaking heart when i can get those free anywhere. also lower the prices of some stuff. good god u guys are to dang high just to raise ur br by 100 pts.

If you are dumping lots of gold coins on Wishing well for the butterfly, you will be dumping even more for the next wishing well. In my opinion, if your server is not that active in spamming the wishing well, its even harder to get the wing.
    Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don't resist them - that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like ~ Lao Tzu

Thruout life ppl will make U mad, disrespect U and treat U bad. Let God deal with the things they do, cause hate in ur heart will consume you U ~ Will Smith

Use ur health, even to the point of wearing it out. That is what it is for. Spend all U have before U die; do not outlive urself.
    ~ George B.S

Moderator Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten's Avatar
    Ladyfairy, if you feel that strongly about a existing aspect of the game, may I suggest that you post your thoughts in the feedback forum rather than a thread about the new updates.
    Dragon Pals Mod and Basic tech support

I am a troubleshooter / Tech Support / Forum Mod and I am a techophile, I deal with computers, servers, connections, typos, issues, bugs and glitches. My interest is in them, make them my problem please

when i summon 1 dragon the dragons br will go to me character? and can we morph them so they can follow us in characters world ?

well, sorry if this cannot be asked, but
    when the patch going to be implemented in kong server?

as far as i know there is no DP forum on Kong.

When we be able to covert and enchant dragon orbs?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast