• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i lost 100 voucher

Comment

• This is joke.

Everytime i complain about lag i get this message:
      "Thank you for taking time to inform us about your concerns. We advise you to delete your browser's cookies, cache, and temporary files and to restart your browser. Once doing this, please log-in and try again. If this doesn't resolve the problems please just reply to this ticket which will reopen it. We understand your frustration and thank you for your patience with this matter."

******* as*holes dont give a **** what i write. I play on two servers on 1 all worked a it should on other i have 3 up to 30s spikes(at world boss were 30s). I got 0,8M gold and daru or even a bit more less than i should at world boss cause of it and all i get back is same reply they sended me month ago when same ***** happened. Jokers!!!!

I also lost 400vouchers on 1 account and 250 on other but who cares we all did more or less same.

Also starting posting damn maintenance more than 1,2 hours ahead come on this is joke!

Comment

• and please make back 3 runs mp, because reduce attempts, but not increase rewards, i never left without soul from 3 attemts, now zero soul

Comment

• log-in screen stuck At 50%.....

so many logging in problems >_<

please fix it..

Comment

• It affected me since update 75 per harvest on farm, and why does s1 get 800 vouchers and all others get only 200. Should it all be the same

Comment

• Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
              ​
              For Server S1:
              • 200,000 Gold
              • 200,000 Daru
              • Voucher x800
              • Skeleton Key x1
              For all other servers:
              • 200,000 Gold
              • 200,000 Daru
              • Voucher x200
              • Skeleton Key x1
              - The Lag Master -
              S195

Comment

• Originally posted by ifabelo View Post
                The have been guinea pigs for a week, having almost no voucher gain during that time.
                Even with the 800 they get, they still lose on vouchers.

Stop complaining, they deserve it.
                Player Class: Archer
                Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

• Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                  The have been guinea pigs for a week, having almost no voucher gain during that time.
                  Even with the 800 they get, they still lose on vouchers.

Stop complaining, they deserve it.

-.- agreed!!!
                  • S69 - Corftey ravine
                  • H4D3S
                  • lvl 76 archer
                  • 103k br

Comment

• Originally posted by ronde05 View Post
                    thank you for the compensation. For those who don't think it's enough-try playing other games online where they fix the problem and give you no compensation. At least here
                    your getting what you lost so you should not ask for more. The only problem I have with Wartune is the Astra process--where I have spent over 15,000,000 gold and rarely get a orange astral (think I got 3 for 15m gold) I see players with 3-4 red astrals and wonder how is this system fair when the same people get all the rewards--same with the VIP wheel where all I ever get no matter how many spings I do is 20k gold at the best. did 25 spins and got 20 farm objects, tell me how that is fair. There is something wrong with these two processes.
                    Well dude yesterday i spent around 200k-400k and got an orange astral that reduces damage by percentage Then I tried it for the 2nd time maybe i get another but no luck...Guess i was lucky enough(bdw there is a trick in doing so. Not many know about it ) well actually the VIP wheel is triggered in a way that your 1st priority is gold. yesterday i played it twice...1st run i got 500k and other stuff etc and 2nd run i was always getting only gold. Yeah man the wheel is perfectly triggered. Although I have a tip for you...have around 70+ tokens...keep entering and exiting the wheel till the main rewards are 500k, lvl 5-6+ gems etc then do 8 runs after each spin, but don't exit...this is because let's say there are 3 rubbish items in which most probably you'll get them 1st..then you would have a greater chance in getting the better items...goodluck with that

Originally posted by R226088706 View Post
                    please increase grave yard attempt i've only got 1 everyday
                    The reason they reduced it down to 1 is because it takes some time to finish 3 runs and so they applied it to 1 run....but you'll have 3x as much as if you have done all 3 runs. u get 3x xp and rewards :P

Originally posted by Rimmington View Post
                    yup don't worry, blitz goes on even if you're offline
                    You're saying that blitz continues when a player is offline right ? Well my friend the thing is that when a player is offline the server is still up and what you're saying is true than that would work. The problem is that the SERVER is down so no processes are still going on during maintenance

Comment

• Cannot enter server S303

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                      ​Wartune will be having an Emergency Maintenance on August 22nd at 4:30 AM EDT (1:30 AM PDT, 8:30 AM GMT, 4:30 PM GMT +8). Servers are expected to be down for 1 to 2 hours while we address the Voucher reduction issue after the patch update. We would like to apologize for this issue and appreciate player's patience while we work to improve the game. After maintenance is over, please check the hot events section for a compensation package. Be sure to collect this pack in-game once the servers are back up. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

For Server S1:
                      • 200,000 Gold
                      • 200,000 Daru
                      • Voucher x800
                      • Skeleton Key x1

For all other servers:
                      • 200,000 Gold
                      • 200,000 Daru
                      • Voucher x200
                      • Skeleton Key x1

Server is back on again we apologize for the downtime!

Hi, i am disappointed after the maintenance i'm unable to enter server I used to play...pls help me...if enter other server i have to start from scratch...i'm currently @ level 42.

Comment

• Hay, looks like our complain was actually looked at.

Nice Move R2.

Comment

• While I'm skeptical about it taking R2 this long to realize there was such a big problem, maybe it really took all servers getting affected (and immediately taking to the forums en masse) to drive the point home.

In any case, I applaud R2 for either fixing the bug or rolling back a terribly unpopular change. We spoke, they listened.

Comment

• Well, a broken clock can be right twice a day, i guess.
                            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

• WT every new patch very very lag.. always got slow mo in WB.. and why VC only 83 from farm.. zzz

Comment

• Eh idk how I feel about this. Don't get me wrong I love the return of the vouchers and it being a bug instead. The only thing sorta worries me is that this will most likely mean we won't be getting locked balens in the future. We can still get locked balens but seeing as R2 is letting us keep the vouchers it may not even come.

Comment

Working...
                                X