Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AndreyTz View Post
    u need an huge br to finish in top 100 and lv 55+ at least so dont get mad
    well you should look at rankings and wagers list.it is totaly messed up this time.

Comment

• 48k is in top 100 of archers on wagers list. we have 10 archers in our guild with 60kbr and not one of us made it to top 100 and we are all vip and mr 48k br is not....Our server crashed and most missed 10 fights or more...200 glory crystals and no placement for next round is ..well... (bad words lots of them).

Comment

• Try losing about 3000 Glory crystals from class wars server crash!!!!!!!! you give us 200 ONLY 200? REALLY!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!!! SOoooooooooooooooo UNFAIR! this is ridiculous so good luck getting ppl to bet on your dumb azz wager system now that you screwed so many server out of chance to get what we need from event. You greedy bas.tards!!!!!!!!

Comment

• LAG has increased tenfold after this update. Please fix it!!!!!!

Comment

• stuck on loading server S327
            please tell me how to move my character to another server other wise i will lose all my points

Comment

• *** is this **?????? your new patch lags like hell and I entered BG just to get lagged out then i am kicked from BG because i didnt have a point change in 5 min. So now i lost 1 of my attempts at BG. Im nearly a level 5 VIP. WHAT THE ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by questavi View Post
                Plz fix the start button bug in arena..
                true, that is annoying bug.. sometimes nothing happens when you click on Arena party Start..
                Have You Met Life Today?

Comment

• MY vouncher

Comment

Working...
                  X