Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patch 1.6 part 2 ------>>>

So ... let's start ...
    With the introduction of Part 2 of the patch 1.6 on the server is a huge lag. I think this lag is caused by the new mounts (Panda Bear) which are huge and all the VIP's use panda. So dear STAFF R2Games solve all servers lag not just take our money from ballens recharge.
    Last edited by AllexAllexyo; 08-22-2013, 05:12 PM.

Seems to be a memory leak issue.
    Refreshing helps.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

1) people cries that the gap between cashers/non cashers is to big and they decided to add wheel of fate so that the gap would be even greater...
      2) 1 att in mp now. That means that people would have to sacrifice the entire experince from the mp when they want to do nm for the roaming instead of 1/3 att or xp rewards, since is highly unlikely to complete it.So more balens to buy the stones now
      3) non cashers can;t complete the mp without cashers not even on normal modes, that should say how much of a gab is between them
      4) I can continue all night long since there are so many but since r2 does exactly the opposite all the time I won't waste my breath

Comment

Originally posted by R218901250 View Post
        1) people cries that the gap between cashers/non cashers is to big and they decided to add wheel of fate so that the gab would be even greater...
        2) 1 att in mp now. That means that people would have to sacrifice the entire experince from the mp when they want to do nm for the roaming instead of 1/3 att or xp rewards, since is highly unlikely to complete it.So more balens to buy the stones now
        3) non cashers can;t complete the mp without cashers not even on normal modes, that should say how much of a gab is between them
        4) I can continue all night long since there are so many but since r2 does exactly the opposite all the time I won't waste my breath
        Wrong topic.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

1) Agreed on this, its ridiculous.
          2) You have 50 summoner attempts instead of 20 now so u basically sacrifice no exp, at lv70 with vip6 u get 60k exp per summon.
          3) Not true lol.

The gap is just getting very big because cashers have been getting a ton of mounts lately on top of all the usual stuff they can boost with money (wings, clothes, astrals etc.. etc..).

CW was a killer today for my morale today for example lol, losing 4 times and not qualifing and someone that lost 3 times with like 60 points more than me did :<

Comment

Originally posted by Littlelyseria View Post
            1) Agreed on this, its ridiculous.
            2) You have 50 summoner attempts instead of 20 now so u basically sacrifice no exp, at lv70 with vip6 u get 60k exp per summon.
            3) Not true lol.

The gap is just getting very big because cashers have been getting a ton of mounts lately on top of all the usual stuff they can boost with money (wings, clothes, astrals etc.. etc..).

CW was a killer today for my morale today for example lol, losing 4 times and not qualifing and someone that lost 3 times with like 60 points more than me did :<
            This topic is about lag, not cashers.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

yea the lag is unreal.. memory leak... when i think of leak. i picture a faulty faucet.. drip.. drip.. drip... this is like a broken dam.... 3 attacks into wb, im at like 4 fps lol...
              refreshing does help.. but it gets tedious having to do it every 20-30 mins heres to hoping something gets done about the issue...

Comment

I am still getting 1~2 sec lags... it usually only happens when I am in battle and casting skills.

But I blame the Pandas, because they're too big anyways.

Comment

I blame memoryleak.
                  [No longer logging in]

Comment

any1 knows how much kianyte we need for 1 speen in academy wheel?,cause it will be realesed soon

Comment

Originally posted by Omega011 View Post
                      any1 knows how much kianyte we need for 1 speen in academy wheel?,cause it will be realesed soon
                      It wont be released
                      it gives too much br increase and r2 dont like that since it will take away from profits

Comment

Originally posted by horick View Post
                        It wont be released
                        it gives too much br increase and r2 dont like that since it will take away from profits
                        Great. I don't like overpowered stuff.
                        [No longer logging in]

Comment

using firefox now instead of chrome, lag seems to be gone
                          IGN: AncientEvil
                          Server: EU-271+merged
                          Class: Archer
                          Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Yes quite some lag since the patch came, I hope they will solve it soon

Comment

Actually the name of the topic is "patch 1.6 part 2" which means that is about everything that patch brought including what I written about the wheel of fate and fewer att in mp.
                              Ty for your response Littlelyteria even though I seriously doubt that non cashers can do mp normal without help. A few days ago I saw 3 non asking a casher to help them in the 55-59 mp and still couldn't do it. The casher received 13 k dmg per strike from the dragon while the non cashers 20-23 k dmg. As for the dragons aoe...But I won't continue about this casher/non casher thingy since i really do enter in the non-topic zone, this was just an extend for 1) the wheel of fate that is part of this new patch which instead of helping the non cashers which already have such a difficult time, it helps cashers even more

Comment

Working...
                              X