Get Adobe Flash Player。

Get Adobe Flash Player

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Patch 1.6 part 2 ------>>>

Quote Originally Posted by Omega011 View Post
    any1 knows how much kianyte we need for 1 speen in academy wheel?,cause it will be realesed soon
    It wont be released
    it gives too much br increase and r2 dont like that since it will take away from profits

Knight of Knowledge CondorHero and their posts have made people go 'meh'.
    Quote Originally Posted by horick View Post
    It wont be released
    it gives too much br increase and r2 dont like that since it will take away from profits
    Great. I don't like overpowered stuff.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Knight of Knowledge ancev has a few fans. ancev has a few fans. ancev's Avatar
    using firefox now instead of chrome, lag seems to be gone

Yes quite some lag since the patch came, I hope they will solve it soon

Actually the name of the topic is "patch 1.6 part 2" which means that is about everything that patch brought including what I written about the wheel of fate and fewer att in mp.
    Ty for your response Littlelyteria even though I seriously doubt that non cashers can do mp normal without help. A few days ago I saw 3 non asking a casher to help them in the 55-59 mp and still couldn't do it. The casher received 13 k dmg per strike from the dragon while the non cashers 20-23 k dmg. As for the dragons aoe...But I won't continue about this casher/non casher thingy since i really do enter in the non-topic zone, this was just an extend for 1) the wheel of fate that is part of this new patch which instead of helping the non cashers which already have such a difficult time, it helps cashers even more

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2