[Activity] Blessed Bath Booty

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Activity] Blessed Bath Booty

Duration: 8/29 – 9/4 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Level Requirement: 20+

Description: For the following week, players who complete the daily quest, Blessed Bath, will be rewarded with Anniversary Token x1. Collect as many of these tokens as possible and exchange them for various items with the Anniversary Token Exchange, available at the Quartermaster in Starglade.

P.S. Make sure to redeem your Anniversary Token by visiting the Vestil Guardian before leaving the Valley of Light!
    Last edited by Stormaggedon; 08-29-2013, 03:34 AM.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

happy nd aniv cs

They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
    But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

happy anniversary more power
      IGN: FRiTZKiE008
      Server:Sukemo Bluff
      Pet:+13 SD,SA,BB,Teeka
      Guild:J2 Immortals
      Plane:Scion ☣
      Mount:Battle Bear(Slowly Getting My GT im @ 6stars and half haha)
      Class:Rogue Shadow
      Wings:Angel Wings +1

Just Enjoy The Game No matter what happens
      MOVE ON !! Lets Enjoy The life

Don't Quit Just REST !

Comment

ok... this happened last time with a similar event, the token should be either automatically given or you should be able to get it outside the bath. once again ive dont my last bath and left forgetting about the token, and now i cant get it and it is now lost.

great event, stupid delivery
        (S39)Schrodinger, Eidolon, Knight
        server: Erie Marsh

"Save a life, grope your wife" Breast Cancer awareness
        "Stupid people are like slinkies, they are good for nothing but will bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs."

Comment

Originally posted by tbtppopone View Post
          ok... this happened last time with a similar event, the token should be either automatically given or you should be able to get it outside the bath. once again ive dont my last bath and left forgetting about the token, and now i cant get it and it is now lost.

great event, stupid delivery
          Actually, if it's like the old bath booty events, it's NOT completely lost.

The next time you do bath (and yes, it can even be the next day), BEFORE you start it, claim the prize. If it's like the old events, it'll give you a token if you forgot it last time.
          (S14)Squintina
          LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
          LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Working...
          X