[Announcement] Ancient Rune Pack Typo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] Ancient Rune Pack Typo

We want players to be aware that the description in game for the Ancient Rune Pack is displaying incorrectly after the last maintenance. It currently states that players who get the pack will receive Chaos Runestone x1, Amnesia Runestone x1, and Rage Runestone x1. This incorrect, and should state the players purchasing this pack will receive one of these Runes at random.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

sc.rew those runes how about the ones yall crashed during class wars?????
    LVL 80 CRIT KNIGHT

SERVER 125

GUILD §SUPERIOR§

Comment

none in my server get in to top 100
      RESTART THE CLASS WAR
      "yunx"
      mage at Tauren Camp s47

i'm not a BALENOR but i'm not weak also

Comment

lol so the wrong description is back lol
        Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

one of my casher guildmate brought it just to test out if they included all 3, LOL

He only got 1 and it's the Rage, but he doesn't need it... cause he got PvE set, LOL

He send Tickets about it, I think this here is the result.

Comment

I believe MANY tickets were sent about this heh

Comment

The buyer who had paid it must get a compensation, Wartune.
              You are not wise in this one.
              People need that.

Comment

i think its pretty obvious there is NO way they are going to take a balen only set that produces 1 random of 3 choices and make it produce all 3, its a loss in money

Comment

Originally posted by Kregrash249 View Post
                  i think its pretty obvious there is NO way they are going to take a balen only set that produces 1 random of 3 choices and make it produce all 3, its a loss in money
                  Not if it costs 20 USD

Where as the other Rune Packs only cost 10 USD. (also for 1 rune)

For a higher cost, you can easily see how ppls will think they'll receive more than 1 rune, especially if the description is misleading.
                  Last edited by anichaos; 08-25-2013, 01:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kregrash249 View Post
                    The runes are the rarest ones, and people want them the most, so i understand why they have a higher value. But this wrong description happened before and people got compensation, as they made no effort to change to description. Then they did, and now it's back. I wouldn't risk doing it again, i was lucky and got compensated when they first had the wrong description and got all three. But now, i reckon should only be done if you have the money to spare, or desperately need one of them.
                    Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                      The runes are the rarest ones, and people want them the most, so i understand why they have a higher value. But this wrong description happened before and people got compensation, as they made no effort to change to description. Then they did, and now it's back. I wouldn't risk doing it again, i was lucky and got compensated when they first had the wrong description and got all three. But now, i reckon should only be done if you have the money to spare, or desperately need one of them.
                      I donno why they don't just separate the Runes into Individual sales while keeping it as 20 USD each.

This way you don't have to "gamble" for it and waste bunch of money...

Since if they're keeping it "random" they should at least reduce the price down to like 10 USD or something similar as players will at time get duplicates and be wasting money (since you can only use the extra rune as exp... and it's pretty easy to get them free now with the new Tank Trial rewards)

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                        I donno why they don't just separate the Runes into Individual sales while keeping it as 20 USD each.

This way you don't have to "gamble" for it and waste bunch of money...

Since if they're keeping it "random" they should at least reduce the price down to like 10 USD or something similar as players will at time get duplicates and be wasting money (since you can only use the extra rune as exp... and it's pretty easy to get them free now with the new Tank Trial rewards)
                        You are questioning r2 logic, don't. You will hurt your head like everyone else xD

Comment

Tae Kucenk

Comment

Ancient Runes Pack have awesome runes. But still wasted to buy them. I rather use for something else instead.
                            ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
                            -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
                            ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
                            (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                              one of my casher guildmate brought it just to test out if they included all 3, LOL

He only got 1 and it's the Rage, but he doesn't need it... cause he got PvE set, LOL

He send Tickets about it, I think this here is the result.
                              so ur saying:1- he never readed the pack description before patch?never asked anyone cause...at this point most player know....
                              and also that he wouldnt have bought the pack if it was just 1 rune?ur kidding right? u see pack in shop...u have balen for it u buy...imo....

Comment

Working...
                              X