[Announcement] Ancient Rune Pack Typo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R22958483 View Post
    so ur saying:1- he never readed the pack description before patch?never asked anyone cause...at this point most player know....
    and also that he wouldnt have bought the pack if it was just 1 rune?ur kidding right? u see pack in shop...u have balen for it u buy...imo....
    No, he knows, but he's rich, so he brought it anyways just to confirm if they changed it to all 3 in pack now or not.

Because the description changed back and forth.

So new cashers won't know of it.

And as said by others above... the Pack isn't really worth it. (unless you're rich and super lucky not to get duplicates)
    It would be best to just place that 2000 balen into a mount or an event. (or sales)
    Because you still need quite a lot of Runestones (exp) to level up the Ancient Skill Runes. (something like 20x the amount needed to max compared to what you need to max Brutality)

Comment

If you don't get compensated, reverse the payment. They will learn from that.
      My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
        If you don't get compensated, reverse the payment. They will learn from that.
        donno, many cashers tends to have made their recharge a long time ago during recharge events... so I doubt any of them can reverse payment now.

Comment

just seems to me that all this is about making more money for the company that says they want an even playing field for all. Will I say this is full of B.S. If they were trying to make this an even playing field for all then they would have ways for you to collect the other runes in a system like how we collect astrals.

has anyone thought of that. I doesnt look like it to me. leaving the only way for those like me who spends valuable balens on things like crypt keys and using vouchers to buy things that would be more usefull then those damn morph cards is to really think of whether this type of sale is worth it then. I think not.

all you cashers enjoy.

Comment

unfortunately i spent the 1995 balens and only got 1 rune... would be nice to be compensated since it was a typo
            ...sending a ticket and never getting a response is kind of irritating..if they have no intention of correcting the error and giving me all 3 then at least say so
            player name is QTpie
            server is s203 Dawn Grove
            Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by R212513499 View Post
              unfortunately i spent the 1995 balens and only got 1 rune... would be nice to be compensated since it was a typo
              ...sending a ticket and never getting a response is kind of irritating..if they have no intention of correcting the error and giving me all 3 then at least say so
              player name is QTpie
              server is s203 Dawn Grove
              Thanks
              They have the intention.

It was corrected after 1.6 patch, but it reverted back to the wrongful description on 1.662 patch.

They did compensate after the first time ones.

But this time they haven't done anything yet except for warning ppls.

Comment

LOL, where was the warning, it isn't like someone checks the forum before purchasing items... anyway, I happened to see the post and since wasn't the only one who felt "ripped off" I thought I would add a comment.
                I think the thing that bothers me the most is that you don't even get a response... well, that and the fact that if I had known it wasn't all 3 I doubt I would have bought since the one I received isn't even the one I wanted ;p

Comment

Working...
                X