Wartune Emergency Maintenance for August 23th @ 6:40 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Emergency Maintenance for August 23th @ 6:40 AM EDT

Wartune will be having an Emergency Maintenance for the following servers at 6:40 AM EDT:

Kabam: S21, S23, S25, S27, S28, S30
    R2: S162, S165, S168, S183, S171, S174, S177, S180, S246, S250, S307, S310, S313

Downtime is only expected to take 2-4 hours. We apologize for the brief interruption in game play while we perform some critical work for these servers.

Update: We will make a compensation pack in-game. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Hmm, That was sudden,,..
    Coupe De Grace

Comment

yay i dont mind this as im on server 314

Comment

again and again? ***!

Comment

this is what the third time in a week Seriously?

Comment

I want 1000 smallstones for that... I lost my attemps to run mp, catacombs and solo dungeons...

Comment

thatnk god reset hadnt started yey...I didnt lose anything as of now...but in 8 to 9 hrs when they finally get server back up..(thats thier idea of 2 to 4 hrs btw) I wont have enough time to run my stuff....Plus missing Boss Grrrrr!

Comment

why a maintenance?????

Comment

why ??????

Comment

why a maintenance??????????

Comment

whyyyyyyyyyyy??????

Comment

why game_master

Comment

Do not forget to send us compensations pls

Comment

you have got to be kidding me... As a paying player that only plays during the day mon-friday while i am at work, this is absolute ********... the compensation pack was respected however it didnt nearly makeup for everything that was lost for the day. I literally just dropped 99.99 yesterday on 10k balans to level up my clothing some more and I really wish I hadnt because this is getting god damned ridiculous. 300k daru and 300k gold with a couple skeleton keys does not make up for the amount of money i spend on this game and the amount of time I cant even play it due to "emergency maintenance". If I were to spend the amount of money I do on games for my PS3, I wouldnt ever have to deal with this. I highly doubt some of the bigger games like WoW and EQ are down this often and they have alot more players, servers, and alot more programming needs to go into those games. I just really do not understand this. I guess its really my fault in the end for not knowing what I was doing when signing up for the game and clicked a west coast server considering i live on the east coast. Its 4am server time and most people are in bed, and if it only takes 2-4 hours (I wont hold my breath after the last estimate given) they will be able to play around 6-8am. It is just unfathomable to me that there are this many problems in the same week right after your 1 year anniversary!! you would think that after a year and the size this has grown to, you guys would know what the hell was going on and know how to fix things in a more timely fashion... ok rant is done, Ill just stick my finger up my *** and wait patiently so i can feel the physical repercussions of getting screwed

Comment

seriously !? Maintenance again !? -_-

Comment

Working...
                              X