Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Activity] Login Bonus (Multi-player Dungeon)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Activity] Login Bonus (Multi-player Dungeon)

Duration: 8/26 - 8/31 23:59:59 (Server Time)

Description: Login every day for the duration of the event and receive the following great rewards:
    • Non-VIP: 20,000 Gold, Lvl. 3 EXP Book x4, Anniversary Seal x2
    • VIP: VIP Token x10, Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Last edited by Stormaggedon; 08-26-2013, 11:57 PM.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

I am confused
    IGN: AncientEvil
    Server: EU-271+merged
    Class: Archer
    Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

copy paste probably ^^;
      RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
      Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

it shows 8/31 in quest. what is this compensation for?

Comment

Not Scrolls, Just books....

Comment

Please R2 Staff, before you post news & events, make sure it is 100% reviewed. You are fooling many people. Shame on you!

Comment

Better fix this instead of giving use only 5 days long a exp book stack, by the way calling it scrolls is misleading too.
              The concept of bringing back runs to 1 per day with trippled rewards is awesome considering there are going to be more events like tower of kings and the spire (if you see the locked fields meaning there's more to come)

Anyways some aspects aren't working properly atm, these are things that work fine:
              > End rewards x3 (tho equipment or other items like equipment pieces etc dont go x3 reducing the chances to complete armor sets with only 1 attempt per day)
              > Experience x3
              > Boss Loot drops x3 (except the secondary crystalloid / epic shard drops are still x1 instead of x5)

Things that totally don't work:
              > Gold purses / Bronze chests / cache's etc don't give x3 gold
              > Silver chest only drops 1x rewards make you loose 2 attempts per day, either the costs + rewards should be x3 or make it possible to open the box 3 times.
              > Same goes for mystery boxes / golden treasure chests. These also give 1x rewards also making you miss daily rewards. Also either make 3 opening attempts or tripple costs/rewards.
              > Not sure about the skeleton key summoner yet, but attempts should either be trippled or costs/rewards trippled

That would be a real compensation, not some mere puny exp books and caugh.. 20K gold with 2 anniversary seals tho making it not 100% useless

Thanks for the attention, and for the rest this is a great game, and the positive things outrank the negative, so keep up the great work and can't wait til version 2 comes with hopefully some clarification about vouchers turning into limited balens

Comment

I think end rewards should go back to 1x, however, we should be able to pick 3 end rewards as people say the chances of getting the epic gears have dropped dramaticly. since the maintenance i dont think my team has picked up even 1 gear just mainly soul stones. Also i agree that what should be done is take away the measly exp books replace them with 3x SCROLL as it is stated in the original post, even if it is just 1 scroll, 20k exp does not even nudge an exp bar.. even white bounties gives more exp than the compensation exp books.
                Took 1 week to get to lvl 40... twice! on minimal spend.
                S325
                Reeper
                Mage - Lvl 50 30k+BR
                Guild: Chaos

Comment

the card draws should be 1x3, and i didnt know we get epic gear in the draws, i never got any

Comment

Actually... ppls shouldn't even complain about this one.

This is a new event they added in that's not within the event schedule.

I believe they did this to compensate MPD?

Tho... instead of EXP scroll... we got EXP books instead... which does need fixing, LOL.

Comment

i saw in new servers.. at end reward one got 3 broken weapons which are use to syntehsis lvl 20 weapon.. funnny we just only need one

Comment

hm it say lv 3 exp scrool but they are books so...

Comment

It's a TYPO, not the wrong item. There doesn't exist a lvl3 xp scroll afaik.
                          *looney mage addict*

Nyx
                          lvl80 Mage
                          S444 Silent Arena

Comment

Originally posted by NyxVampiria View Post
                            It's a TYPO, not the wrong item. There doesn't exist a lvl3 xp scroll afaik.
                            Really?

I thought someone had a screenshot somewhere showing a green EXP scroll that gives 150% exp.

Comment

There was.

Comment

Working...
                              X