No announcement yet.

[Promotion] Big Spender (Unlimited)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The event started with LIMIT 200 chest so if u buy max it should mean u would get the RAZOR insted u got 6-7 beast cards and a ton of lvl1-3gems and mostly lvl 1 gems.
    i bought 3-400 chest and its 5 days left of the event so yesterday i used my beast cards cos i wouldent get enough for the razor .used 65 beast cards got daru and gems and 3 best cards.
    the way i feel at the moment is **** U KABAM for scamming paying players ... ill keep my vip status but i wont spend as i usualy have ...
    Last edited by DanM1; 08-31-2013, 10:21 AM.

Comment

• Everyone is griping about not getting the Razor Dragon. It is a rare item so you need some luck or good strategy to get it. Besides, it wouldn't really be all the beneficial if everybody had them (like the VIP Panda). I went into this event knowing the Dragon would be nearly impossible to get. As the event progressed and I saw people in my guild buy lots and lots of packs, most never got the Dragon (though a couple did and one person ended up with 3). I had enough Beast Marks to get the Pig and Hawkstriker. I saved my Balens; instead of dumping them into anniversary packs, instead I bought the Gentle Beast with 100 whips pack.

Oh and non-cashers/VIP can still get special mounts outside of this event. The Nether Dragon for ToK, Nightshade or Ice Fang from the Mount Spirit cards from Warrior's Mark and exchanging Glory Crystals from participating (no betting needed) in Class Wars or other mounts in the glory shop. Now, of course it is going to take some time to get these, not the instant gratification as with spending balens.
      Last edited by azoutback; 08-31-2013, 12:07 PM.
      Server Name: Kabam S-25 US West
      Character Name: TinkerBelle
      Class: Knight
      Guild: Dishonored
      Honor Rank:High Commander

Comment

• Originally posted by Linheli View Post
        Most of the people who's whining here how greedy bastard R2 is dont spend a single balen in game..I guess
        Oh ive used alot of balens, and still think R2 is greedy as hell, lets see ancient rune pack started out having all 3 runes now 1 rune for 2k balens so now you might need to buy 700 of em to get the one you need yes my luck would be that bad... class wars buy 50$ worth of balens recive 25$ back in crystals aka cutting winnings for losing bet in half so now only top 100 can get 5k for wildfire, and lets not forget last event where the +30 stats mount would cost atleast 30k balens (500 chests at 59balens each) to get enough marks to buy it, sure some might have won the lotto getting it in chest but not many, could go on but whats the point they have allways been greedy and allways will be, iam still buying a little but been cutting back a ton since i dont like the way its going, getting to expensive to get things now, and they are F.ing the older servers anyways with no merges so no competition on them anymore.
        Last edited by R211988663; 09-03-2013, 08:46 AM.

Comment

• Yes its right
          ARCHE wht is slow leveling?
          when u hope that u and u tank will be same lv.

Comment

Working...
          X