Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] Wartune Server Merges for 08/29 @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New servers need to happen. What fun is it for a new player to sign up to a server that has level 50+ already knowing they won't ever be able to compete for to 10, #1 in wb and other activities? I know not everyone can be the top, and still after a few weeks there is a clear separation, but new players are a lot less likely to burn out on new servers than old. And yes they still do even on new, but not as much.

Server merges aren't bad, not at all. I don't see people quitting over them after they've already became invested in their character. Not unless they are poor sports who can't stand to have to work at being the best again. So what if there are some level 60's? You know how the leveling slows down this high, it's not like they are going to always be that far ahead of you, especially if you know how to work your BR.

We just had our Merger at the beginning of the month, and it was worth it. Before our guild was (it still is) ranked #1 on the server, there was no competition for guild battle at all. After the merge we now have 2 very strong guilds that challenge us, one of which were are 1-1 with on wins. That's the most fun I've had on wartune, the up to the death of the ward GB. Our world bosses leveled accordingly so they don't get killed right away. Top 10 is more competitive, and arena is a lot more challenging. Challenge is what makes the game fun, if it was easy what would be the point?

Comment

S1-199 are about dead, struggling for life. Constant new servers are a problem when people have invested time, effort and yes, money into a toon and have no one to compete with because r2 thinks customer service is a joke to be played. You wouldn't hear a peep about new servers if R2 took care of the customers it already had, and merged the old servers. The mere fact that even new servers have players begging for a merge shows that this "Ignore the old and keep making new" model doesn't work very well.
      My name itself is a flame...sweeeeeet! awesome! epic!

Comment

Then it's simple, they should merge the older servers into 1-5 depending on how many people they have active. I don't know if S1 would be involved though because it's the test server. I don't get people who quit old servers to start over again either, especially after they've invested time into a character. Having a few characters is a different thing, but just to give up like that means that they weren't valuable to the member group anyways as they are just destined to throw their hands up quit and start again even on the new.

Comment

good more merges to come, merge older servers next if possible

Comment

i have characters on both servers
            one on s293 lv 53 and one on s290 lv 10
            what is goona happend after merge?
            i can play on both of them?

Comment

Start merging Kabam servers!

Comment

Merge Kabam 21 with 25. Need more people on our servers
                Server Name: Kabam S-25 US West
                Character Name: TinkerBelle
                Class: Knight
                Guild: Dishonored
                Honor Rank:High Commander

Comment

i have characters on both servers
                  one on s293 lv 53 and one on s290 lv 10
                  what is goona happend after merge?
                  i can play on both of them?

Comment

yes, you can play both.
                    if you used the same name in each, you will just have to change them the first time you connect after the merge
                    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

CORRECTION: Shadow Downs (S304), and Blackstone (S307) will NOT be merging together at this time.
                      This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                        CORRECTION: Shadow Downs (S304), and Blackstone (S307) will NOT be merging together at this time.
                        I dont get it,why only our servers , and you merged 306-309
                        Last edited by R222029878; 08-28-2013, 03:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
                          yes, you can play both.
                          if you used the same name in each, you will just have to change them the first time you connect after the merge
                          no they have diffrent names
                          and after merge how i log in? i mean on what char i want...or the serv will remain same name and it connects on one?

Comment

Originally posted by AndreyTz View Post
                            no they have diffrent names
                            and after merge how i log in? i mean on what char i want...or the serv will remain same name and it connects on one?
                            The login will not change. You will still log into whatever server for the toon you want to play. Lets says u have one toon on Server X and one on Server Y; Server X is merged into Server Y. While both toons are now on Server Y after the merge, when you get to the screen to choose which server u want to play on, you will see both Server X and Server Y. So, just continue to do choose the server based on the toon you are going to play.
                            Server Name: Kabam S-25 US West
                            Character Name: TinkerBelle
                            Class: Knight
                            Guild: Dishonored
                            Honor Rank:High Commander

Comment

Originally posted by azoutback View Post
                              The login will not change. You will still log into whatever server for the toon you want to play. Lets says u have one toon on Server X and one on Server Y; Server X is merged into Server Y. While both toons are now on Server Y after the merge, when you get to the screen to choose which server u want to play on, you will see both Server X and Server Y. So, just continue to do choose the server based on the toon you are going to play.
                              ty u explain very well

Comment

wasn't this merge anounce for tomorrow?

Comment

Working...
                                X