Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] Third Class War Winners

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] Third Class War Winners

Congratulations to the winners of the 3rd Class War! Things have been really heating up out there, keep an eye out for these bad gals and guys on the battlefield... and maybe keep your distance, too.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Class War 3 champions.png
Views:	1
Size:	117.1 KB
ID:	1739453

gz guys but don't get used to that top spot yet....gonna be mine when i enter lv 50
    IGN: Frenzone
    PLAYER TYPE: NON-CASHER AND NO VIP ( LOL )
    LEVEL: 67
    BATTLE RATING: 113k
    CLASS TYPE: EWD MAGE

Comment

we need fight between these players , and gz

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Cherith View Post
        Congratulations to the winners of the 3rd Class War! Things have been really heating up out there, keep an eye out for these bad gals and guys on the battlefield... and maybe keep your distance, too.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]52642[/ATTACH]
        there is spelling error in , its "LAPASHA" its "L" the first letter and you left out the 2nd "A", for gods sake, game master, stop humiliating yourself, he is a huge market for you, spell his name correctly atleast

Comment

Any chance you'll start listing all of the class wars winners? The PST classwars that kongregate participate in again are not even mentioned.

Comment

all big W H A L E

Comment

when i can be a champion

Comment

Can you put like a ClassWar for lower level brackets so everyone can enjoy it????? Just a suggestion...

Comment

Originally posted by Shampoodai View Post
                  Can you put like a ClassWar for lower level brackets so everyone can enjoy it????? Just a suggestion...
                  class wars is meant for heavy cashers, if lower lvl players cash they will get to high lvl really fast "vip exp bonus" so no meaning keeping it,

Comment

the PST class wars winners are a joke because most of our servers got disconnected and R2 games didn't re-schedule so basically they kinda won by default because they didn't have a complete competition
                    ANGELUS SERVER 121 GM OF ILLUMINATI

Comment

congrats to all who won

Comment

lol Iapsha ....

Comment

fake a$$ cw congrats to the ones who didnt get disconnected blah
                          LVL 80 CRIT KNIGHT

SERVER 125

GUILD §SUPERIOR§

Comment

even i got a high br.. sometimes this class war makes me disappoint.. no lucky at all .. even the wages..
                            IGN : SchoneFrau
                            Class : Mage:)
                            Guild : Ramayana Guild (Asst. GM);)
                            Server : S106 Devils Trail:mad:

Comment

Originally posted by LORD_ANGELUS View Post
                              the PST class wars winners are a joke because most of our servers got disconnected and R2 games didn't re-schedule so basically they kinda won by default because they didn't have a complete competition
                              like anyone other then kessar will win the pst archer, keep on wishing, I don't see anyone other then maybe dwarf or fumo, but then just barely, and the same for knights. unless kess and crusader don't show there gonna win
                              Wartune
                              [IGN:CYNN
                              SERVER:S1 THE BEST :cool:
                              GUILD: MythGrove AGAIN THE BEST in my opinion,and havoc the second best, but all you traitors stink, you know who you are :D
                              If you have a problem, come get some.

also always blame Princearthas

Comment

Working...
                              X